Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”
Please note that applications submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking teams in our plants worldwide. Only applications submitted in English will be considered.
Our Faurecia Clean Mobility Business Group
- NAO (North America Operations) Division is looking for a VIE Purchasing Controller for its Clean Mobility Crossroads in Colombus (Indiana, United States).
The VIE Purchasing Controller will be assisting the Purchasing Controller in the reporting within the purchasing organization, providing the Commodity Buyers, Series Buyers, and Purchasing Management reliable data.
The main missions of the role are to:
- Provide reliable financial/controlling information towards the management
- Assist in Standards processes (budget, periodic forecast, ...)
- Assist in Surcharge processes
- Manage reporting process ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and delay compliance
- Act as a business partner toward the purchasing community and finance team, and provide recommendation
- Follow finance impact of action plans
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Master’s Degree from a Business School
- Finance Major
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and autonomy
- Fluent in English
- Excellent skills in Excel, and VBA (Macros)
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience