Support to the Supplier Development team:
- Improve SD Processes & Tools to ensure Supplier Performance
- Define & create Toolbox + associated user manual for tools/methodologies to be deployed by suppliers
- Create a webpage on the SDM portal to give access to this Toolbox to Faiveley Transport Divisions and Sites
- Ad hoc Missions on Supplier Development
1. Monitor & Assess Supplier Panel
- Define & create with SD Team the SD Dashboard for Sites, Division and Group reporting
- Create User Manual & Train the Teams at Sites, Divisions and Group Level
- Make sure data are accurate before reports issuing
2. Improve Processes, Methodology ans SPD Tool Box
- Help to Define and Create SD Tool Box and to be deployed by the Suppliers
- Create User Manual and train internal stakeholders and/or Suppliers
3. Improve Communication & Interfaces
- Help to improve Communication of Faiveley's Requirements to Suppliers
Pour postuler :
Skills (Technical & Soft) :
- Good skills in Microsoft tools (Excel – Macro or Visual Basic, PowerPoint)
- Supply Chain
- Lean Manufacturing
- Good French & English Levels mandatory
Trainee at Bac+4 or Bac+5
Reçois les offres qui te correspondent par email !
Des milliers de jobs sont disponibles pour toi sur Wizbii :)
À propos de
Transports routiers et ferroviaires
FAIVELEY Transport is a global provider for integrated railway systems with high added value.
With more than 5500 employees in 24 countries, FAIVELEY Transport is above 1 billion Euros revenue in 14/15.
The Group is providing systems and associated Services to car builders, operators and global maintenance players worldwide through 4 Divisions: Energy & Comfort (A/C, energy conversion,), Access & Information (access and platform screen doors, passenger information), Brakes & Safety (Brake systems and couplers) et Services (Spares and Trading, Engineering, Friction pairs).
Aucun job disponible chez Faiveley Transport
Trouve ton futur job sur Wizbii,
la 1ère plateforme professionnelle pour l’emploi des jeunes