NPR&I for the HQ site:
• Daily ordering of goods and services for the HQ
• Ensure strict application of NPR&I rules and processes
• Resolving claims and issues with suppliers
• Managing the supplier base
• Managing the renegotiation and the renewal of existing contracts with suppliers
• Assisting HQ users in their daily use of the E-procurement tool implemented on the HQ.
• Identifying opportunities for cost reduction or other alternative suppliers, other substitutes, or other techniques that bring added value to the business.
NPR&I for the Group:
Lead a Group project for the rationalization of the panel of suppliers for Translation services.
• Understand local practices and expectations of each site in terms of Translation
• Analyze and determine market players and market practices
• Put in place a strategy, in agreement with stake holders and users, aiming to reduce and consolidate the supplier panel for translation
• Be responsible for all tender process
• Responsible for the deployment of supplier agreements and their implementation on Faiveley Transport Sites
Project Purchasing for the Group
Lead a Group workshop to develop a Project Purchasing follow up
• Gather all local practices and needs
• Build an agile and user friendly tool to follow backward planning in the frame of APQP deliverables
• Test the tool on some selected Projects and Project buyers
• Release the tool and perform a training to all the Project Buyers
Pour postuler :
• Strong organisational skills and ability to plan and manage time efficiently
• Results oriented with strong written and oral communications skills, (negotiations, supplier relationship, internal communications)
• Ability to convince
• Computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
• Fully fluent in English, other language highly appreciated
Based in Gennevilliers
PLEASE MENTION THE JOB TITLE IN THE OBJECT OF YOUR APPLICATION
Reçois les offres qui te correspondent par email !
Des milliers de jobs sont disponibles pour toi sur Wizbii :)
À propos de
Transports routiers et ferroviaires
FAIVELEY Transport is a global provider for integrated railway systems with high added value.
With more than 5500 employees in 24 countries, FAIVELEY Transport is above 1 billion Euros revenue in 14/15.
The Group is providing systems and associated Services to car builders, operators and global maintenance players worldwide through 4 Divisions: Energy & Comfort (A/C, energy conversion,), Access & Information (access and platform screen doors, passenger information), Brakes & Safety (Brake systems and couplers) et Services (Spares and Trading, Engineering, Friction pairs).
Aucun job disponible chez Faiveley Transport
Trouve ton futur job sur Wizbii,
la 1ère plateforme professionnelle pour l’emploi des jeunes
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies.