EY Global Delivery Services means 31.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
An excellent opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing global team of user experience professionals with core focus on design and innovation. A Visual Designer is primarily concerned with clearly communicating the aesthetics, personality and function of a product or system that invokes positive emotional feelings and thus builds a personal bonding.
• Participate and contribute in collaboration with our key stakeholders to envision, define, document and evangelize user experiences for both our web and mobile based applications.
• Executes visual design projects, considering the effects of illustrations, photography, typography, space, layouts and color on the usability of products and their aesthetic appeal, under minimal guidance
• Understand and internalize the organization’s brand strategy.
• Collaborate with other usability analysts, end users, product management and engineering teams in developing compelling visual design deliverables and specifications.
• Responsible for delivering all aspects of UX & Visual design.
• Produce visual artefacts and visual design specifications for development teams, and creation & cataloguing of final visual design assets.
• Contribute to the development, documentation and communication of Visual design guidelines, patterns, and libraries.
• Ensure that the Visual design directions are in alignment with the client's business goals, expectations and brand guidelines.
• Work on multiple projects in parallel and take individual ownership of assignments from initial concept to delivery.
• Very good knowledge in accessibility standards and guidelines.
• Ability to simplify and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences.
Knowledge and skills requirements:
• An impressive portfolio, excellent collaboration, written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluency with design tools, most notably Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, Axure RP, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and/or other UX and prototyping software.
• Knowledge of agile practices, design thinking, visual design etc.
• Produces high-fidelity concepts, prototypes, visual design specifications, motion design, and typography.
• A strong awareness of common usability methods and principles.
• The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment.
• Understanding of visual design best practices for web and mobile based enterprise applications and a strong knowledge of interaction design principles and techniques.
• Ability to understand customer and brand needs.
• Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
• An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details.
• A Master’s or Bachelor's degree (human-computer-interaction, human-factors, Industrial design, graphic design, computer science, information systems, engineering preferred) or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a UX Designer, interaction designer, information designer or similar role in an IT organization or interactive, advertisement or creative agency.
• CUA/ CXA Certification from HFI or similar UX certifications would be an added advantage
What working at EY GDS offers:
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.