The Domain Analyst is responsible for delivering impactful analysis and insight for the TMT domain, in accordance with the key sector priorities, including –
· Business development, account planning and delivery
· Regional, service-line and sector strategy
· Strategic offerings and Big bets
· Market facing thought leadership, point of views and blogs
This role requires the ability to combine analytical skills and a strategic mindset with real-world perspective driven by an understanding of both clients’ experiences and broader marketplace drivers. This position also requires awareness and understanding of EY Knowledge’s full suite of products and services to ensure internal customers and stakeholders have visibility of the broad array of EY Knowledge support available to them and support execution of the IKP.
Analysts work closely with the Domain Knowledge Leader, senior Domain Analyst and Knowledge Managers to support the domain’s leadership and other senior stakeholders, providing impactful research, analysis and insight to help EY differentiate itself in the marketplace.
This individual will be a TMT domain expert and help to ensure the quality and delivery of outputs by knowledge team members located throughout the world to support the specific domain’s initiatives.
· Possess deep understanding of the TMT sector, strong analytical skills and the ability to develop a considered point of view. Minimum 6 - 8 years’ experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organizations in the TMT sector
· Capable of putting individual projects/initiatives into a “big picture” context and credible experience working in a fast-moving, client-driven environment
· Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Good experience with large sets of data and visualization tools such as Spotfire and Power BI
· Previous experience of working on sector databases such as SNL, Cap IQ and Thomson One.
· Collaborative and able to work well both as part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural project team and independently
· Comfortable presenting to audiences and interfacing with stakeholders and internal customers at different levels of seniority
· Proficient in English with well-structured oral and written communications skills; able to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools
· Willingness to build a network of internal contacts to help support domain and broader business objectives
· Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a degree of autonomy; adept at working on several projects simultaneously
· Understanding of the business and demonstrated commercial acumen using commercial language that presents knowledge activities in the context of business objectives
· May require occasion travel
· No direct supervision responsibility but will require reviewing work of colleagues and mentoring junior team members
About EY Knowledge (GDS):
About EY Knowledge (GDS):
We are a team of 300+ professionals which enables EY practitioners to understand clients’ businesses, win work, deep enclient relationships & deliver exceptional client service & form a major part of the wider EY Knowledge organization. We deliver research, analysis, knowledge-based services & tools, working in close collaboration with leadership across sectors, service lines, areas & the firm