Digital technology has played a big impact within industries for the past few years.EY is continually seeking better ways of working as we collaborate with clients to help them solve their complex industry issues and capitalize on opportunities to grow, optimize and protect their businesses.
We are offering you an opportunity to develop your skills in the emerging technology space where you will develop and enhance your career growth. The exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime but it’s yours to build.
You will be assigned to various client’s engagements to help improve IT and business performance. In addition to assurance-related engagements such as financial attestation and ISAE 3402 engagements, our IT risk advisory services focus on IT governance and effectiveness; IT program management and assurance; security and controls of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations; and business intelligence and information analysis.
Your key responsibilities
You will effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds and consistently deliver quality and manage expectations of client service delivery.
In doing so, you drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget and monitor progress manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. We need an individual that will stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business, develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients. You will actively remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
Skills and attributes for success
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
· Strong understanding of industry operational and technology risk management processes and underlying technology controls
· Experience in consulting and developing remediation options, risk mitigation solutions
· Practical experience and understanding of technology and business processes in providing related risk assurance and advisory consideration
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, information technology, engineering, mathematics or other relevant discipline
· 3 to 5 years of relevant consulting in professional services or industry experience or MNC
Ideally, you’ll also have
Exposure in the following areas:
· Application Risk & Controls
· Information Management and Analysis Services
· Financial Services Technology Risk and IT Regulatory Services
· Certified in Public Accountant (CPA), Internal Auditor (CIA), Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and / or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
What we look for
We’re interested in highly motivated people who demonstrate a truly global mind-set and are inspired by the chance to really push boundaries and make the absolute most of every opportunity. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
As one of our valued employees in EY, you get to work with inspiring, meaningful and challenging projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. At EY we value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. In addition to these, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that encourages high quality and knowledge exchange. Furthermore we offer excellent working conditions, in a stimulating, inclusive and enjoyable environment. We offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting, strategy and transaction services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.