Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a Technology Consulting professional, you’ll help businesses realise the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organisations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY is looking for Senior Associate for Technology Consulting in the execution of client’s assignment in the areas of:-
User interface and user experience (UI/UX) ideation
UI/UX prototyping and proof of concept
User experience analysis
Your key responsibilities:
· Take ownership and lead projects from conception to execution
· Have experience developing code compliant to WCAG 2.x for user accessibility
· Have high conceptual thinking skills, and enjoy brainstorming and developing initial ideas through to completion
· Have experience in creating UX deliverables using industry standard tools, i.e. Interface Sketches, user/web flows, personas
· Have UI/UX experience - turning complicated user interactions into intuitive and compelling interfaces.
· Be capable in analyzing user behaviour and converting business feedback into productive brand experiences
· Problem solving issues that arise during the engagement and providing timely responses and solutions as required
· Working in a project environment, communicating any identified risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
Skills and attributes for success
· Genuine and demonstrable passion for web and digital technologies
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to meet tight deadlines
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
· Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
· A bachelor’s degree in economics, commerce or accounting, finance, computer science, science, information systems, engineering, or a related field
· 2-4 years of working experience in programming / coding / automation / analytics field(s)
· Integrated developer experience with CMS– Sitecore, sitefinity, drupal, wordpress or AEM
· Understanding of mobile first and modular/component-based development
· Experience working with task runners, such as Gulp & Grunt
· Experience working with frameworks such as VueJS/ Angular/ React / Ember etcGood
· Knowledge in Business Intelligence Tools and Client/Server scripting languages would be added advantage
· Strong experience with latest version of HTML5 and CSS3 (eg. Flexbox)
· Experience developing code compliant to WCAG 2.x for user accessibility
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Masters in Engineering or Business Administration
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.