What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Technology Consulting Intern | Data & Analytics, Singapore
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
The Data and Analytics team works collaboratively with our clients to manage engagements and lead teams of data analysis resources in all aspects of design and delivery of information solutions - including Data Quality and Governance, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Data Management.
Data Analytics is integrated into all Consulting service offerings and assists clients to leverage data as an asset throughout its business processes. You'll enjoy working in multi-disciplinary teams and gaining valuable experience in various sectors and play a key role in ensuring high quality outputs and service to our clients.
Your key responsibilities
· Contribute technically to analytics projects and deliver high-quality work products
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
· Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen, remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities.
Help prepare reports or proposals that will be delivered to clients and other parties
What we look for
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
· You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
· Pursuing a degree in quantitative fields such as Computing, Engineering, Analytics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Machine Learning, Operation Research, Information Management or related fields
· Familiar with machine learning techniques
· Good understanding of various data structures, common methods and tools used for data transformation
· Proficiency with analytical programming languages such as Python and/or R, as well as familiarity with SQL
· Strong attention to details and ability to multi-task
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· Familiarity with cloud technologies, DevOps tools, ETL tools, machine learning frameworks, visualization software, * Unix shell scripting are considered a plus.
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
· Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
· Detailed resume
· Highest academic certification and transcripts
To learn more about our service offerings, visitWhat you can do here or subscribe toEY Global YouTube Channel
To learn more about careers in EYSG, please visitCareers at EY or like us on FacebookEY Careers Singapore