Security intelligence is seen by many as the latest and most innovative technology in the IT security arena. Security intelligence is meant to give business the leading edge to anticipate potential threat in its IT environment, adopt the timely prevention measurement instead of reacting to a threat that might have occurred and resulting in losses. Today, many of the security intelligence are highly depends on the integration of the emergence identity security technology as the key foundation in providing stronger security infrastructure as well as insights of the security threat.
As an identity security specialist, you will lead the implementation of identity security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex identity security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our regional team for challenging security business throughout the APAC region.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY is looking for Consultant or Senior Consultant for Identity Security to contribute technical insights to client engagements. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
Your key responsibilities:
· Participate in all phases of system development life cycle including requirement assessment, analysis, design, development, testing, QA, documentation and deployment
· Design systems components to support modularized system architecture, including business logic, functionality and connectivity access
· Independently design, code and test individual features and work closely with other team members to deliver complex changes
· Research and explore new technologies according to company direction
· Self-motivated to improve skills and technological knowledge
Skills and attributes for success
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
· Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
· A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer/ electrical engineering, information technology or a related field
· Minimum 2 years of recent relevant work experience in information security or information technology discipline, preferably in a business consulting role with a leading management consultancy organization
· Experience in client service delivery and be able to manage multiple engagement teams and projects
· Strong interest in the field of information security
· Related professional certifications such as CISSP and/or CISM is an added advantage
· Required Skill(s): JAVA or .NET, XML or Java Script
· Optional Skill(s): Relational Database Management System
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Knowledge in Identity & Access Management, Privileged Identity Management, Access Analytics, Single sign-on, Identity Governance and GRC are added advantage
· Preferably has good knowledge about Internet Technologies
· Experience in coaching and supervising junior team members
· Willingness to travel on overseas assignment as the need arises
· A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
· Creative, independent with good problem solving skills
· Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, strong analytical and able to work under pressure
· Analytical, Advanced report-written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
· Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
· Willing to explore to others areas such as project management, systems & architectural domain
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.