Technology is the business agenda. Customers’ expectations for access to technology products and services are rapidly increasing. User-centric, mobile, agile and data-driven capabilities are table stakes for every organization. Companies must consider foundational Technology Transformation to adapt and compete. Experience has shown us that a successful Technology Transformation rests upon four key elements: Technology Strategy, NextGen Technology Operations, Infrastructure and Service Resiliency, and Architecture.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organisations to grow, innovate, protect and optimise their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world.
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
· Technology Strategy encompasses a full set of Consulting capabilities to help clients think through the strategic issues and fully align technology to their overall purpose and business objectives.
· NextGen Tech Ops help clients transform their technology delivery models to enable growth and competitive advantage, optimize costs, and mitigate risk.
· Infrastructure and Service Resiliency enables business outcomes by aligning to business criticality and priorities and leveraging end-to-end enhancements across IT infrastructure services and operations.
· Architecture provides comprehensive business and enterprise architecture services, with a focus on emerging technologies, that help our clients solve their business problems.
Your key responsibilities
· Engage with C-suite and shape client’s technology transformation agenda
· Translate business requirements to software development, project team and clients.
· Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and propose integration methods for client engagements
· Define the required technical architecture specifications based on solution or client requirements.
· Define technical standards together with the project manager or lead architect
· Implement the agreed architecture and infrastructure environments; to ensure it meets the standards defined
· Conduct various architecture operational and resiliency test as part of delivering the architecture
Skills and attributes for success
You are expected to:
· Have a strong passion in multi-cloud environment
· Familiarity with various operating systems and databases
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Have the initiative and willingness to explore new and advance technologies
To qualify for the role, you must have the following
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
· Hands-on experience with software development or cloud/system administration.
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Customer-centric individual, possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues
· A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
· Detailed resume
· Highest academic certification and transcripts
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance . We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
A bout us
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services. The EY member firms in Singapore, with a strength of close to 3,400 people and 180 Partners, is part of the Asia-Pacific Area, which comprises 23 countries across 6 Regions and brings together over 55,000 people to provide services seamlessly across borders.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Want to get to know us better?
Become a fan on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/eycareerssingapore
Connect with us on Linked In:https://tinyurl.com/ud5nl3n
Watch us on YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/ernstandyoungglobal