· Prepare monthly and annual tax compliance for client (i.e. WHT, VAT, and CIT).
· Prepare reconciliation between general ledger and transactions reported in the tax returns.
· Assist in administration matters on tax due diligence and tax litigation engagements.
· Liaise with clients, other EY offices around the globe and tax offices.
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on work progress.
· Candidate must possess D3 degree from Accounting/Tax /Fiscal Administration from reputable university (min. GPA 3.00 out of 4.00).
· Ability to work under pressure and good attention in detail.
· Excellent in MS Word and MS Excel.
· Work well in team environment and/or independently.
· Highly motivated and strong eagerness to learn.