The role entails delivering impactful analysis and insight across customer groups for the Health Sciences & Wellness domain in accordance with the priorities agreed in the domain’s Integrated Knowledge Plan. These priorities may cover supporting key accounts and/or strategic solutions, providing an insightful perspective on a specific market or sector, supporting a service line strategy or developing market-impacting points of view to support a domain’s go-to-market priorities.
The role requires the ability to combine good analytical skills and an inquisitive mindset with real-world perspective driven by an understanding of both EY practitioners’ experiences and broader marketplace drivers. A collaborative mindset is also crucial, as domain analysts have a key role to play in supporting networks within HS&W domain, sharing information across sectors, service lines, accounts, and using that information to further strengthen the quality of materials produced.
The Assistant Manager will also work closely with colleagues in other domains to deliver on cross-sector / cross-service line topics and initiatives. This position requires awareness and understanding of other EY Knowledge functional competencies and services to support integrated teaming and the coordinate delivery of an integrated knowledge plan to domain stakeholders and customers.
He/she works closely with the GDS Domain Team Leader, the Cluster / Domain Knowledge Leader, and global senior Domain Analysts to support the domain’s leadership and other senior stakeholders, providing impactful analysis and insights to help EY differentiate itself in the marketplace.
The position may also participate in strategic initiatives to increase commercial impact of deliverables, improve efficiency and enhance service quality. Supervisory Associates also peer review deliverables and coach junior colleagues.
This individual will be credible as a domain expert and will help to ensure the quality and delivery of outputs by knowledge staff located throughout the world to support the specific domain’s initiatives.
Essential Functions of the Job :
· Provide thought provoking analysis and understanding of the Healthcare and/or Life Sciences industry (or topic of the assigned project, as applicable), with responsibility for the execution of initiatives based on a good knowledge of the Healthcare and/or Life Sciences /topic’s dynamics and drivers.
· Support engagement with domain stakeholders and internal customers to provide a big-picture perspective on the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the domain, preparing impactful analysis on the implications of those trends for EY and its clients.
· Support development and co-creation of insights beyond publicly available information by interacting with Senior Analysts, account teams, engagement teams and service line colleagues to extract, update, share and use appropriate content.
· Develop relationships within priority accounts/solutions/service lines/markets and collaborates with domain customers and EY Knowledge colleagues to deliver research, analysis and insights that support business development activities and service delivery to clients (including for relationship building initiatives and specific engagements).
· Provide research, analysis and insight support to major pursuits, including working with other EY Knowledge and Global Markets teams to deliver relevant analysis on market sizing, markets hare and market performance.
· Proactive approach to identifying and curate materials, credentials, debriefs and other information, particularly from key engagements, that are relevant within and across domains, and sharing that information in appropriate formats with teams and communities (eg accounts, solutions, sub-service lines).
· Identify cross-sector Point of View (POV)sharing opportunities and seek opportunities to collaborate with other domain teams on issues that cut across EY’s business activities.
· Support the collection of benchmarking data from pursuits, engagements and proprietary research to enhance the depth of data available on the EY Benchmarking database and to the broader firm, and use data from EY Benchmarking to support domain priorities.
· Act as a role model within EY Knowledge and the domain and positively influence change by: leading by example;championing knowledge-sharing behaviors; connecting people; encouraging enterprise-wide sharing; and appropriately leveraging and reusing existing collateral.
· Strong focus on research competency with active participation in R&I competency development offerings related to research leading practices
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities :
· Ability to synthesize and analyze information coherently and succinctly. Able to bring together a variety of perspectives and sources across the domain to deliver impactful analysis that supports business priorities.
· Confident in understanding multiple business drivers and the root causes of trends.
· Capable at identifying issues and trends that translate into key market-facing initiatives and opportunities for EY.
· Demonstrates ability to use both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis methodologies, including financial analysis skills, to synthesize information, review data inputs and provide analytic insights
· Adept at using strategically sound analytical methodologies and capable at coaching less-experienced team members to improve their skills in research, analysis, data analytics and visualization.
· Understands the firm’s go-to-market strategy and service delivery models, how core business services support the business, and how knowledge analytics and measurement enables exceptional client service and high performing teams.
· Understands EY Vision 2020+ and Knowledge priorities, and ensures key knowledge research and insights activities are aligned to them.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Possesses deep understanding of the HS&W domain, strong analytical skills and the ability to develop a considered point of view
· Capable of putting individual projects/initiatives into a “big picture” context
· Credible experience working in a fast-moving, client-driven environment
· Collaborative and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
· Comfortable presenting to audiences and interfacing with stakeholders and internal customers at different levels of seniority
· Well-structured oral and written communications skills; able to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools.
· Understanding of internal stakeholders and external clients’ needs and concerns; responds with a sense of urgency
· Willingness to build a network of internal contacts to help support domain and broader business objectives
· Ability to take ownership for delivering customised projects with a degree of autonomy; adept at working on a number of projects simultaneously
· Understanding of the business and demonstrated commercial acumen using commercial language that presents knowledge activities in the context of business objectives
· Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strongly referred – good working knowledge on advanced visualization and analytical tools – Spotfire, Tableau, SQL, MS BI will be an advantage
· May help to manage multidisciplinary project teams, often working virtually across service lines and geographies
· Limited direct supervision responsibility but must help to cultivate a high-performance teaming environment with analysts in a global, multi-cultural and virtual environment
· Reviews the work of colleagues and mentors their skills development
· Flexibility in working hours to accommodate workload and multiple time zones as needed
· Proficient in English, both written and verbal
Job Requirements :
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Master’s degree or postgraduate qualification an advantage
· 5 - 6 years’ experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organisations majorly in the Health car or Life Sciences domain)