HR Services provides the most effective and efficient solution for Talent’s strategic and operational needs. We leverage our global strength and scalability to drive the HR-related technology, projects and processes that allow EY to deliver against the changing requirements within our Talent organization to enable success. HR Services offers key services to EY’s Talent teams (global, area, region and country) within the businesses.
Talent Shared Services Delivers seamless and consistent HR operational services to the organization through a globally efficient network of Regional and Global Delivery Services centers.
Reporting to : Recruitment Services Pre Offer Team Coach
Please note this is a fix-term contract until 13 December 2019.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing a high-quality recruitment administration service for EYs Graduate, Industrial Placement, Summer Internship, Work Experience, Smart Futures, Our Future and Business Apprentice recruitment and selection activities.
You will deliver a smooth and positive recruitment experience for all candidates who apply for a graduate, undergraduate or schools position:
· You form part of a team who deliver excellent service in line with the firm’s recruitment requirements and ensure service level agreements are met in line with TSS standards
· You are responsible for processing administration and system updates relating to the Pre offer recruitment process, including screening, assessment centre/interview scheduling and obtaining business assessor/interviewer availability
· You are first point of contact to anticipate and respond to queries from candidates, conducting further analysis and investigation when required
· You will produce regular progress reports for the Student Recruitment Team and will endeavour to identify and contribute to process improvement and technology optimisation to benefit key stakeholders and the business
· You will provide flexible support across both the pre-offer and post-offer process as well as to other TSS teams when required. You will contribute to wider TSS and HR projects
· You commit to drive your own personal development by ensuring your knowledge and skills are up to date and keep well informed of HR policy and industry news. You ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act always.
Skills and attributes for success:
We are interested in people with proven recruitment administration experience and working knowledge of the professional services industry. As a successful candidate you will have the ability to manage high volumes and juggle conflicting priorities.
To qualify for the role you must have:
· A strong proven customer service experience and a professional telephone manner
· A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in dealing with routine tasks
· The ability to communicate confidently and operate appropriately within the organisation, particularly with key stakeholders
· Initiative when problem solving, being self-sufficient and proactive when researching service line and industry knowledge
· The ability to influence challenging stakeholders, manage resistance and escalate as appropriate
· IT literacy with Microsoft packages.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
· An interest in understanding of EY’s service lines and extensive recruitment requirements at all levels in the business
· Administration experience within a service delivery team environment.
What we look for:
A proactive and positive individual, who is a strong team player with the ability to communicate confidently and use their initiative when problem-solving. If you can manage high volumes in a fast paced environment, adapt well to change and understand risk to the firm, this role is perfect for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offer and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.