Description de l'offre
EY people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, Ernst & Young continually strives to be a great place to work.
EY’s Forensic Technology & Discovery Services team forms part of the Forensic & Integrity Services business unit and specializes in forensic technology services encompassing eDiscovery, Forensic Data Analytics and IT Forensic investigations. Using state of the art tools, our teams support clients with compliance management, fraud investigation, fraud detection, and assisting clients to respond to regulator queries.
The Forensic Data Analytics team are a global group of technical specialists that practice the full life cycle of data management from the early stages of data scoping and capture, to its management, analysis and reporting. The nature of our work typically requires working with large datasets from disparate data sources to support fraud investigations and disputes for our clients covering a range of industries. This is achieved by combining deep forensic investigation knowledge with advanced data analytics techniques such as investigative data linking, social network analysis, statistics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and predictive modelling.
· Work in our specialist forensic technology labs and at client sites to help clients leverage knowledge from their data through the use of best of breed forensic technologies.
· Innovate and develop new methodologies and processes, and bringing solutions to existing and future clients.
· Use a range of industry standard software to perform custom solutions to client requirements.
· Perform electronic data and network collection
· Use a problem-solving approach to overcome unexpected issues - both technical and operational.
· Assist in preparing working papers, schedules and reports that will be delivered to our clients and other parties.
· Maintain a learning program to continually develop personal skills.
To qualify for this highly visible position, candidates must have:
· A bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
· Knowledge of enterprise database systems (SQL, Oracle etc) and relational databases (e. g Access, MySQL, SQL Server etc) with an ability to design and code queries for the purposes data manipulation and analysis.
· Experience working in a fast-paced project environment under tight timelines and varying hours of work with flexibility to travel
· Excellent research and analytical skills with the ability to effectively address diverse client needs with integrity
· Strong written and verbal communication skill for report writing and client presentations
· Understanding of at least one scripting language such as Python, Java Script in addition to programming languages such as SQL, Java, C#
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.