Description de l'offre
These are exciting times, and in our relentless focus to build a better working world, we are embracing the world of products, cloud and scale to help us serve our clients more effectively and efficiently. We have refocused our Technology teams to work exclusively on client technologies while embarking on the journey of multi-tenant, frictionless, global, cloud-based & scalable products. If you take great professional pride in building and operationalizing products that delight an ever evolving and very discerning user base, and enjoy solving production problems in a fast paced environment, you should seriously consider applying.
Essential Functions of the Job:
As an SRE engineer @EYT, you will be in the thick of things! You will work on the most difficult & fun phases of product engineering, including :
· Maintain Production application, services, infrastructure by monitoring availability, Performance and system health.
· Triaging, troubleshooting and remediating large-scale distributed systems to ensure uptime and reliability.
· Debug and optimize application code, Networks, Systems, Middleware and automate routine tasks.
· Manage Production incidents, Post-mortems and implements learning to prevent recurrence of issues.
You will also have a lot of fun innovating on Products & Technology, including :
· Drive a culture of product experimentation in Engineering & Business through events like hackathons!
· Evaluate technology and tools to enable the product ecosystem in E&Y
· Evaluate and enhance ROI through experiments and bets on technologies and components
· Partner with the product managers to enhance the quality and usability of the products built with EY Technology& collaborate with Product Marketing to drive greater traction to products / features!
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
· Be very strong in algorithms, data structures, problem solving, building to scale by leveraging cloud computing
· Handle ambiguity and able to move forward with imperfect information and get things done in a rapidly changing environment
· Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are challenged;
· Astute in aligning effort & resources to achieve desired results
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
Expert in defining, designing, developing and running the operations for distributed and scalable products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on multi-platform /hybrid clouds (such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Rackspace, VMware, or OpenStack)
· good experience on any of Python/Perl/Java/C/C# etc.
· Knowledge of System Administration – Linux/Windows/Solaris and any of the cloud stack like Azure/AWS
· Prior Experience in any of Monitoring and alerting/APM tool: Graphite, Graphana / Elastic search, Kibana (ELK)/ Splunk, Logstash
· Experience in any configuration management tools like Chef/ Ansible / Puppet will be a plus.
· Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
· Deep understanding of Application and Infrastructure architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc
· Deep experience with software and product development lifecycle (incl. coding, coding standards and reviews, source control, testing, debugging, build, deployment and operations)
· Experience in front end / UI technologies including frameworks such as React/Angular.js
· Expert in REST / Webservices (with high performance, multi-tenancy, global, scalable elements)
· Experience with Analytics, Data Visualization, end to end application monitoring / alerting, exposure to Machine Learning is a strong plus.
· Regular international and domestic travel. Reasonable extension of the working day should be expected commensurate with the needs to fulfil the obligations of the role
· Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field from a Tier 1 school (example. IIT, IIIT, BITS, NIT, MIT, Stanford etc)
· Masters or PhD in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent from a Tier 1 school (example. IIT, IIIT, BITS, NIT, MIT, Stanford etc)
· 2-6 years of overall experience in software development/operations.
· 1-2 years of experience in developing/operating large scale cloud based distributed applications.
You are Glocal, ie.
· Can coordinate / collaborate with teams & stakeholders in multiple geographies
· Can quickly form strong working relationships with colleagues within and outside your location
· Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
· Significant experience in presenting ideas, papers, patents to varied audiences
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.