Description de l'offre
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organisation running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As a Sourcing Consultant/Specialist, you will be part of a team responsible for executing search activities and identifying the most talented candidates to support our growing business units across Asean.
· Assist sourcing Manager with talent sourcing and talent pooling through proactive research to build a strong talent pipeline
· Assist with market and talent mapping activities.
· Attend meetings as required to provide updates on sourcing progress and determine needs for the business.
· Work closely with local recruitment teams to enquire and provide them with updates.
· Upload CVs and update potential candidate’s status into recruitment database(s) and reporting tools
· Coordinate meetings when required.
· Recommend improvements to sourcing process
· Support sourcing manager in maintaining relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders.
· Attend to any other ad hoc request by the team.
· Candidate must possess at least Degree in any field.
· At least 3-4 year(s) experience in talent sourcing or research with advanced skills in using recruiting search tools
· Proven experience in building strong relationships with candidates and the ability to maintain and build a strong talent pipeline.
· Good understanding in consulting industry (preferred)
· Experience in sourcing for banking or IT Industry (preferred)
· Skilled in proactive research and talent pooling
· Must be versatile with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Good command of spoken and written English
· Proven ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Highly adaptable to change and ability to improve processes.
· Self-learner with an eye for detail