Description de l'offre
· The Service Performance & Adoption team is supporting service adoption efforts and is responsible for performance measurement and reporting of services provided by Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT).
· The ideal candidate for this position is an IT professional that can step into a role of a business analyst with data analytics and visualization skills. As a Services Performance Business and Data Analyst, the function will assist the Service Performance and Adoption team in various reporting and analysis efforts, such as analyzing data to create compelling evidence-based and actionable stories and sharing findings with stakeholders to drive decisions and improvement efforts.
· Duties include the development of dashboard and data visualizations, using Power BI and other tools. Work with stakeholders and management to identify and review of service metrics for implementation and adoption reporting and support of service reviews.
· The position business analytics and data visualization skills and the candidate must be process and detail oriented. This function also requires the ability to work with multi-cultural teams and in a global environment.
Essential Functions of the Job:
· Work with service owners and stakeholder to collect, collate, identify service performance metrics
· Work with service owners and stakeholder to develop data visualization requirements
· Develop and analyse service metric and KPI reports
· Analyse service metrics data such as global asset reports, incident reports and other data to find the story behind data
· Manage development and maintenance of Power BI reports and dashboards
· Develop graphics to visualize data in infographics and Power BI reports
Creative/Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
· Creative and analytical responsibilities include structural analysis of available data, develop meaningful data models that allow trending and forecasting as well as measuring service performance.
· Ability to understand various kind of data sources like financial or technical (logs, inventory data) and identifying the context of those.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Power BI or other BI skills are a plus
· Superior Excel skills, including the use of vlookup, complex pivot tables, (info)-graphics. Power Pivot and Power Query is a plus
· Experience in business and data analytics
· Proficient in Word and PowerPoint, with an aptitude to learn firm standard software quickly at an intermediate level
· Proficient in Windows 10
· Knowledge of ServiceNow is a plus
· Graphics experience (e.g. development of Infographics)
· Familiarity with Enterprise Technologies and Services
Additional skills requirements:
· Process and detail-oriented
· Storytelling skills. Ability to translate data and information into meaningful reports and infographics
· Self-driven, results oriented personality with analytical and strategic thinking
· Problem solving skills, ability to develop solutions
· Ability to multi-task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
· Ability to differentiate when to take action independently and when to collaborate
· English language skills - excellent written and oral communication
· Strong interpersonal and teaming skills, direct or virtual
· Strong knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
· Experience with a global organization is strongly preferred
· Demonstrates sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters
· Ability to work in multi-cultural team/environment
· Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
· Work and people management skills
Supervision Responsibilities: n/a
· You will report directly to the Team lead of SP&A, Performance.
· There will be at minimum weekly personal meetings to discuss project initiatives and activities.
· Goals will be defined and reviewed every 90 days.
· A degree in Computer Science or related experience
· Minimum 3-5 years related experience in an IT reporting role
· Experience in data/business analytics and visualization
· University/Advanced Technical Education degree or related experience is required.