· The Service Performance & Adoption team is supporting service adoption efforts and is responsible for performance measurement and reporting of services provided by Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT).
· The ideal candidate for this position is an IT professional that can step into a role of a data analyst with data modeling skills.
· As a Services Performance Analyst, the function will assist the Service Performance and Adoption team in various reporting and analysis efforts, such as analyzing data to create compelling evidence-based and actionable stories and sharing findings with stakeholders to drive decisions and improvement efforts.
· Duties include the development and maintenance of dashboard and data visualizations, using Power BI and other analytics tools, identification and review of service metrics, implementation and adoption reporting and support of service reviews.
· The position requires BI and data visualization skills and the candidate must be process and detail oriented.
· This function also requires the ability to work with multi-cultural teams and in a global environment.
Essential Functions of the Job:
· Create and publish service performance metrics, reports and dashboards
· Work with service owners and stakeholder to collect, collate, identify service performance metrics
· Develop, run and analyze service metric and KPI reports
· Assist with various improvement efforts by creating reports and coordinating improvement activities
· Analyze service metrics data such as global asset reports, incident reports and other data
· Development and maintenance of Power BI reports and dashboards
· Visualize data with Power BI and other analytics tools
· Development and creation of infographics
Creative/Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
· Creative and analytical responsibilities include structural analysis of available data, develop meaningful data models that allow trending and forecasting as well as measuring service performance.
· Ability to understand various kind of data sources like financial or technical (logs, inventory data) and identifying the context of those.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Strong Power BI or other BI skills, including development of visualization (R Scripting) and measures
· Superior Excel skills, including the use of vlookup, complex pivot tables, (info)-graphics and macros, PowerPivot and Power Query is a plus
· Experience in data analytics
· SharePoint experience in creating and maintaining SharePoint list and forms. SharePoint BI Services.
· Proficient in Word and PowerPoint, with an aptitude to learn firm standard software quickly at an intermediate level
· Proficient in Windows 10
· Knowledge of ServiceNow is a plus
· SQL skills are a plus (complex queries, stored procedures, APIs and SSIS packages)
· Spotfire knowledge is a plus
· Automation skills are a major plus (e.g. macro, MS Flow)
· Familiarity with Enterprise Technologies and Services
Additional skills requirements:
· Process and detail-oriented
· Self-driven, results oriented personality with analytical and strategic thinking
· Problem solving skills, ability to develop solutions
· Ability to multi-task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
· Ability to differentiate when to take action independently and when to collaborate
· English language skills - excellent written and oral communication
· Strong interpersonal and teaming skills, direct or virtual
· Strong knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
· Experience with a global organization is strongly preferred
· Demonstrates sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters
· Ability to work in multi-cultural team/environment
· Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Supervision Responsibilities: n/a
· You will report directly to the Team lead of SP&A, Performance. There will be at minimum weekly personal meetings to discuss project initiatives and activities. Goals will be defined and reviewed every 90 days.
· A degree in Computer Science or related experience
· Minimum 3-5 years related experience in an IT reporting role
· Experience in data analytics and visualization
· University/Advanced Technical Education degree or related experience is required.