Description de l'offre
· Responsible for delivering programs / projects to schedule, budget and quality.
· The role requires excellent technical knowledge of project management inter-related process stages i.e initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management.
· Awareness of and compliance with portfolio management, project management methods and tools and quality assurance is also required.
· Delivery manager must have proficient stakeholder relationship management skills to successfully lead and manage the project team and project stakeholders. .
· Successfully execute the project to agreed schedule, budget and scope
· Perform the relevant project management processes - i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder managementPlan the project based on a defined need – results in detailed scope/budget/schedule baseline
· Monitor and control the work to ensure that the project remains on track and in control
· Plan for and manage change
· Reports on variances to the approved project baseline
· Close the project to formalize acceptance of the project result and release project resources
· Interface and communicate with project team, management and stakeholders
· Manage project work and resources to enable successful and timely completion of the project
· Performs gate reviews and quality assurance reviews with all aspects of IT organization and business sponsors
· Delivery of projects aligned to overall business and technology strategies and architectures
· Work within defined governance processes
· Manage external contracts and suppliers where required
· Support development of business cases with the customer team including leading on the solutions estimate
· Lead the development of the project charter and scope, and ensure delivery of the solution to schedule, budget and scope
· Develop objectives, phasing and content of the project to deliver on the business case benefits, budget and timescales
· Manage to the objectives and plan by thorough risk, issue and change management across both business and IT parts of the project
· Ensures that quality project standards are met through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverables
· Deliver against the transition plans including infrastructure/application support models, change management, learning & communication deliverables
· Contribute to the business readiness plan, taking into consideration IT deployment, data migration, capability deployment (training and engagement activities) and any business activities required to integrate new processes or jobs into the ’business as usual’ environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Identifies potential points of contention for missed deliverables; creates and implements strategy to mitigate shortfalls in timeline and budget
· Anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution
· Develop and manage plans to address project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
· Ability to balance both the "science" of how to perform delivery management and the "art" of delivery management, which is learned through experience and skill training/application
· Analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously
· Demonstrate business analytics to manage and meet sponsor and customer need
· Lead project teams consisting of cross functional, global, and virtual groups; directly supervises staff; assigns responsibility to members; monitors progress and reports project health on a regular basis.
· Coach, mentor and support less experienced managers as well as other project resources as needed.
· Extensive experience in End-to-End Project Management – preferably in strategy and business
· 10 plus years in a Business / Corporate IT environment and minimum two years of experience with RPA
· Experience working in a global team
· Management skills to manage a number of projects simultaneously
· Experience in understanding customer strategy, services and business processes
· IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all project phases – plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
· Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools and techniques e.g. RAIDS, budget, communication
· Project Management Methodology, tools and templates including project planning, schedule planning, scope and cost management
· Business Analytics knowledge and understanding to provide guidance to business analysts
· Strong delivery skills in Agile model is preferred
· Strong team working skills across matrixes client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills (includes negotiation)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.