Description de l'offre
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Our supportive career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The objective of our advisory risk services is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract.
Join us now and you could grow with us and help us build a better working world.
Your key responsibilities
You will operate as a fieldwork leader to assist clients in employing proper information systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk. You can expect to work with EY and client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance the business internal control process.
We are looking for ambitious, driven individuals who want a challenging and stimulating career.
Ideal candidates will possess:
· A recognized university degree in accounting, business, information technology, engineering, mathematics or other relevant discipline.
· At least 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills.
· Demonstrates integrity, values, principles, and an excellent work ethic.
· Willingness to travel on overseas assignment as the need arises
If you are interested in forming part of our dynamic team, you are kindlyrequested to submit your detailed CurriculumVitae by email to .