Description de l'offre
About EY GDS
EY Global Delivery Services means 27.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Technology team is a global organization that works with our internal clients, to provide IT support and solution to client teams, internal support functions and global projects and programs. Over the next few years, GDS Poland will increase the number of IT professionals in its center to develop and support EY’s business and internal applications. These professionals include IT project managers, business analysts, software architects, infrastructure engineers.
Technology team maintains and enhances EY’s IT infrastructure and works for our internal clients across the globe. You will work with EY locations, supporting our service lines and key business processes or be part a dedicated IT team handling cross-organizational initiatives and transformational projects.
As a Product Engineer in the Security Technology Services Engineering group, you will be working in a team responsible for the design, engineering, implementation and Early Life Support of security services across the global EY environment. The Security Engineer will work closely with Security Architects, Service Delivery, Security Operations, and Cyber Defense to support the enablement of security services. These services will be handed over to Security Operations teams once Early life is ended and all relevant documentation is provided. Additionally, you will provide consulting services to other teams, and act as a level four escalation point for operational issues.
Your key responsibilities
· Create designs based on industry best practices, sound engineering principles and deliver on both local and global requirements in the designs produced
· Provide subject matter expertise for various security solutions (e.g. CASB, Encryption, Configuration), Cyber Defense security (e.g. EDR, SIEM) and orchestration.
· Build technology solutions following all relevant EY standards and practices both on premise and the cloud
· Provide technical knowledge as input into Standards creation and update on an ongoing basis as products and technologies evolve
· Complete technical security deliverables on assigned projects.
· Collaboration on the creation of security minimum baselines (MSB) and other security artefacts.
· Working with the Security Service Delivery Team to ensure a smooth transition of new solutions into the production environment
· Ensure full and correct time capture on a weekly basis for all project and administration work to allow effective top-level reporting
To qualify for the role, you must have:
· Degree at university level or equivalent work experience
· English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
· At least 3 years of hands on experience in designing and implementing at least one or more of the following security solutions or similar technologies including:
· WebInspect, Qualys (or similar Vulnerability & Security management tooling)
· Vormetric Transparent Encryption, Azure Key Vault (or similar Encryption technology)
· Splunk (or similar SIEM)
· Netskope, Microsoft CAS (or similar CASB)
· Symantec DLP (or similar DLP technology)
· Securonix (or similar UBA technology)
· Strong ability to document processes, procedures and security designs clearly and accurately for distribution to internal teams and customers
· Understanding of other technologies required to run an enterprise level infrastructure
· Demonstrated experience in dealing with external vendors and suppliers in the security industry
Who we look for?
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area. If you think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humor and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What working at EY GDS offers?
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
If you feel that the role suits your personal goals and career path, please send us your current resume.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.