EY Global Delivery Services means 31 000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms.
In addition we deliver support and solutions to external clients from all over the world.
Right now, we are looking for a SAP UI5/Fiori Developer to join our EY GDS Advisory team focused on providing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance take a part in projects and extend your experience in backend and frontend development technologies. You’ll be working with state-of-the-art in frontend development area of SAP platforms . The idea is to deliver business advisory services in the field of transformation and enterprise management systems; implement the newest technical solutions and manage the quality of implementation projects.
What you definitely need
· You’ll be willing to develop friendly user interface in Fiori/SAPUI5.
· You’ll have a chance to enhance your skills at Cloud development
· You’ll effectively use your core ABAP skills with newest OO & HANA syntax to implement backend services
· Willingness to travel
· 3+ years of experience in SAP Frontend development (SAPUI5 / Fiori)
· Experience in Fiori Design patterns, expertise in UI Theme designer
· Fiori Gateway services development skills
· Experience with SAP WebIDE
· Experience in Fiori Launchpad configuration
· Experience in web service and REST API integration
· Good ABAP OO knowledge
· Familiarity with SAP Basis & Authorization concepts
· Capturing and tracking functional requirements
· Good English verbal and written communication
· German or other European language is an advantage
· Good sense of humour
What working at EY GDS offers
· Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
· Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, SAP Learning HUB, on-site trainings, language classes
· Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
· Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
· Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
· Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.