The nature of work is evolving rapidly due to changes in technology, the environment, society, and human behaviour. Businesses and governments are being disrupted in this digital age requiring different capabilities to deliver on their purpose to their customers and citizens. There is an immediate need to become more innovative, agile, responsive and adaptable to change.
That's where EY comes in.
Be part of our leading Consulting practice joining a global network of professionals revolutionising the future of work, bringing the best of NZ to the world and supporting businesses and government. While technology is transforming work, we believe the future of work belongs to those with the unique human ability to ask better questions. And every question we ask has the power to solve complex issues in the Transformative Age and build a better working world. We are passionate about making a difference and in building a better working world to make a positive impact on everyday kiwis.
Our team is based across New Zealand with offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. The opportunity is for an experienced SAP S4 Solution Architect to work with EYs global network and fast growing local technology team to help clients solve business problems.
Our Technology Consulting team has a strong focus on both the private and government sectors and within this we aim to:
· Provide strategic advice and business integration services for digital/technology enabled transformation
· Assist organisations with Purpose Led Transformation
· Provide business with advice on transforming to meet the future business needs including roadmaps from today’s technology to an S4 enabled way of working
· Provide targeted high value support in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Automation
· Assist organisations in implementing the changes in technology and business processes to enable new ways of working
In your role
· Take a leadership role in developing a portfolio of transformation assignments enabled by emerging SAP technology and analytics
· Build relationships with external clients and internal peers by leveraging your experience and networks
· Lead business development activity including proposals using a variety of medium depending on the client and situation
· Manage teams to develop projects and deliver high-quality work items including architecture roadmaps
· Lead stakeholders and clients across the EY network (in New Zealand and internationally)
· Act as a SAP Solution Architect subject matter expert across industry sectors (depending on your experience, interests and education)
Skills & attributes
· Ability to take a ‘big picture’ strategic architectural view on business as well as being able to work at a detailed design and functional level
· Comfortable working and engaging across multiple levels of an organisation including COO, CIOs, business users and Architects and IT design professionals
· Willing to stretch and challenge client thinking around new ways of working and how technology can enable their business
· In depth knowledge and understanding of SAP S/4 HANA and experience implementing solutions with primary industry clients
· Able to shift between both business development including work on architecture and strategy roadmaps and hands-on delivery responsibilities
· Adept at leading projects with clients in a collaborative and result-oriented way utilising both on and offshore teams
· Deep understanding of traditional SAP modules
· Understanding of and experience in primary industry technology implementations including Dairy (Liquids, Cheese, Dryers, Lactoferrin and Infant Nutrition)
· Willingness to go the extra mile to meet and surpass client needs and expectations
· Advanced written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation communication ability
· 10+ years working with SAP modules including S/4 HANA implementation experience
· Proven team and client leadership and coaching experience
· Able to demonstrate how you would help EY build a better working world
What's in it for you?
· The chance to join a great firm and team, working with and learning from Partners and staff with truly international experience and outlook
· Flexible working arrangements, subsidised onsite gym and banking and insurance discounts
· Help solve some of the most pressing challenges facing our leading organisations in New Zealand and around the world
· Join a leading Asia Pacific (and Global) Consultancy practice with the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Unity, our LGBTI network and our Maori and Pasifika network. These provide our people with the opportunity to connect across offices and allow us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive work environment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
Join us in building a better working world - apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.