EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Risk Management Services (RMS) team within EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) delivers a variety of compliance related processes for enabling our business to deliver seamless, consistent, high-quality client service, worldwide. GDS Independence group is to ensure that that EY Member Practices and their professionals are (in fact) and appear to be (in appearance) free from interests that might be regarded as being incompatible with objectivity, integrity, and impartiality of the audit.
We are looking for a Risk Associate to join Risk Management Team. This position requires a general understanding of audit principles; hold the knowledge of financial / security markets and is responsible for learning Risk Management policies, determining required actions to standard situations and making recommendations based on firm guidance and professional standards.
Your key responsibilities:
As a part of our Team:
· You will develop good understanding of assigned Independence processes and related tools & databases
· You will be responsible for providing additional insights related to assigned projects to improve the output
· Your responsibility will be to execute processes in line with standard operating procedures
· You will take responsibility for conducting necessary research or reviewer outreach. You'll be expected to be prepared to interface with EY personnel at all levels and must be able to demonstrate knowledge of area of operations and communicate processes, identifying issues and providing solutions for mitigating risk.
· You will perform review of the personal financial information of EY personnel, including line partners and senior firm executives, using an established program for compliance with reporting requirements, EY policies and regulatory pronouncements with regard to personal financial independence of proscribed entities
· Additionally you will review information provided by professionals including supporting documentation and information entered into firm monitoring databases
· You should provide additional support in dedicated projects/task assignments
Skills and attributes for success:
· At least 0-1 years of progressive experience ideally in a large organization, either partnership or multi-national corporation will be an assets
· Knowledge of financial instruments / securities across international capital and financial markets is an asset
· Exceptional and proven customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
· Problem solving and research skills with initiatives drive
· Highly developed verbal communication in English language
· A strong and highly-motivated work ethic and ability to perform well multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent team attitude, inter-personal skills
· Excellent data aggregation
What we look for:
We are interested in hiring a professional who is experience in working with business partners and wants to accelerate knowledge and become an expert in risk management area. If you are a strong team player, detail orientated and highly motivated person who meet listed requirements do not even hesitate and simply apply for this job!
What working at EY GDS offers:
If you will to work in a great work environment with opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career, have support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around and also have freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.