Recruitment Coordinator with French
The Talent Shared Services Team of EY GDS is creating a new, French-speaking recruitment process administration team . This is a unique opportunity to develop your recruitment-related skills and excel your customer service skills due to daily cooperation with stakeholders from EY France.
Your key responsibilities
In this particular role, you will support Recruiting team from France in responding to recruitment related queries from customer and candidates.
Your daily tasks will be as following:
· Building and maintaining positive business relationships within a net of stakeholders in EY France – recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers
· Managing the whole recruitment administration process from creating the requisition in the system, through candidates screening, scheduling interviews and eventually extending EY’s offers to candidates
· Ensuring professional communication at all times in line with expectations of both EY and the candidates in the process
· Attending to HR functional inquiries/requests/transactions as assigned (including inquiries or requests via telephone or email) in accordance with established policies and procedures
· Ensuring all new process updates are incorporated while processing transactions
Skills and attributes for success
· Fluency in French
· Good knowledge of English (B2/C1)
· Excellent organization skills
· Commitment and constant learning abilities
· Self-reliant, flexible and positive attitude as well as willingness to adapt to changes
· Problem solving skills
· Customer orientation and good communication skills
What we look for
We’re interested in hiring a professional with an analytical mindset and very good attention to details, as well as accuracy in every performed task. The ability to work in a dynamic environment and communicate at different levels within the organization would be a great success factor.
What working at EY offers
We offer a unique development opportunity in an international, multilingual environment. This role offers a chance to gain a high visibility within our French-speaking network of professionals and have an influence on the recruitment processes of EY France.