Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Enterprise Support Services (ESS) team and you will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for all of our EY member firms. Our ESS professionals span a wide range of vital roles, from administrative support to facilities management, creative design, tax return processing, file management and emergency preparedness.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As Reception Services Representative, you'll be the initial, on premise greeter at an EY site, providing information services and direction to employees, customers, guests and vendors. You'll be expected to present a courteous and professional image in person and over the telephone, and respond with skill and politeness.
In this role, you'll receive general supervision, and will not be required to supervise others.
· Serve as the initial point of contact for routing internal and external calls at an EY site, providing information services and direction to employees, customers, guests and vendors
· Understand emergency procedures, and act as an extension of daytime security and property control
· Handle incoming package deliveries, maintain maintenance and requests logs
· Operate within established procedures and standards
· Verify guests' identity and confirm appropriate entry
To qualify, candidates must have:
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel at all levels
· Dependability, business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive, professional attitude
· Ability to recognize when a job needs to be done, and to do it successfully
· Desire to take initiative and determine the appropriate approach for a variety of situations
· Demonstrated ability to handle administrative details, and routine day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
· A minimum of 1-2 years reception-related experience
· A high school diploma, or equivalent work experience
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.