Project Assistants (for short - term period), EY Advisory Services, Nicosia, Cyprus
At EY Advisory Service Line we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can.
We are currently looking for Assistants to join the EY Advisory Team. The successful candidates will work on a specific project for one of our clients in Nicosia. A sufficient training on the tasks will be provided by the Advisory team. The duration of the contract will be for a period of one month with the possibility of renewal.
· Review hard copy or scanned material, identify specific information and update information in client’s IT systems
· Pay attention to details and compare data in order to identify inconsistencies
· Assess inconsistencies and based on guidance that will be provided take actions to mitigate/ eliminate inconsistencies
· Report to project manger with issues and support with identifying solutions
· Team player and eagerness to follow instructions
· Eager to work in a professional environment
· Follow instructions
· Attention to detail
· Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
· Fluency in both English and Greek is required
· Previous work experience in the financial institutions will be considered as an advantage
· Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
· Excellent communication skills
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please visit our website www.ey.com/cy/en/home
and apply online.