At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
We are currently seeking highly motivated people to join our People Advisory Services team. Being part of the People Advisory Services, you will be working in teams of EY professionals aiming to deliver quality services to our clients. You will enhance your knowledge and experience across a wide range of domains and industry sectors, including HR management policies, procedures and systems development; talent management and leadership transformation; HR processes design and optimization; employee experience & engagement; change management; corporate governance. You will also be participating in market, sales and business development activities for our Consulting Services. As part of our team you will be expected to take on responsibility early, while continuously developing your personal skills through learning, experiences and coaching.
Skills and attributes for success:
· Conduct research for new solutions and offerings, understand and support Project Managers with focus on deliverables and client business priorities, taking ownership of specific elements of work.
· Work at client’s premises, when needed, demonstrating EY’s values at all times, delivering with quality and managing expectations of service.
· Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers and business trends.
· Possess strong business acumen and demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, numerical and interpersonal skills.
· Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
· Manage risk and confirm key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
· 0-2 years previous experience working in a professional services, public or private sector organisation, having gained considerable experience in the areas of people management and/or organizational transformation
· Excellent academic background, including at a minimum a Master degree, preferably in business and/or human sciences.
· Experience in Organizational Development and/or HR Transformation projects (Digital HR Transformation, Performance management systems, HR Processes, etc.).
· Experience in working with diverse and agile teams; ability to adapt to different team roles depending on the nature of each project.
· Professional certifications related to Human Resources Management will be considered as an asset.
· Proficiency with MS Office is a prerequisite. Knowledge of human resources management information systems (HRMS) will be considered as an asset.
· Multi-sector & international experience will be considered as an asset.
· Strong written, verbal communications skills and presentation skills in Greek and English. Fluent English is a pre-requisite. Knowledge of additional languages will be appreciated.
· Ability to work under tight timelines.
· Demonstrated integrity, values, principles and work ethic.
· Ability/flexibility to travel on overseas assignment as the need arises.
· Completed military obligations (where applicable).
What we are looking for
What’s most important is that you are dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You will need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You will need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.In addition, we offer:
· Plenty of training opportunities.
· A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions.
· Exposure to colleagues and senior stakeholders across the business.
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.