As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
As our future Onsite Support Technician you will be part of our Onsite Support Services (0SS) team of eight other colleagues situated in Diegem. In this varied role, no two days will be the same. Together with your co-workers you will face the challenges ahead (for instance 6 office moves in the coming year). In this opportunity you will constantly learn and grow. On top of that EY works with leading-edge hardware and software, this way you will stay updated on the latest technologies.
• In this role you will follow-up of and give support to the PC Park and mobile telephony;
• You will provide second line IT support for all our internal departments in Belgium;
• You will guide, give assistance and follow-up on client questions, problems or troubleshooting (hardware and software);
• You will install and configure PC’s and peripherals on request;
• You will maintain and improve te customer service;
• You will develop and sustain documentation for all ICT related subjects and produce reports if required.
• You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
• You have a good knowledge of Windows10 and MS Office;
• You have good knowledge of hardware;
• You have a professional approach and are oriented to quality improvement;
• You are customer focused, service minded and on top of that a true problem solver;
• You are fluent in Dutch, French and English because you will assist clients in all these languages;
• Last but not least, you are a veritable team player. At EY we put emphasis on teamwork and value integrity highly.
• You will start a career in this internal position at EY Diegem where focus lies on personal development;
• You will work in an international organization, whose core business is permanent innovation and digitalization, therefore our communication lines are short so we remain agile.
• We are proud of our flexible working arrangements. This way, we will support you to build a successful career without you having to sacrifice your personal priorities.
• We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary and extensive fringe benefits).
• At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo.
Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
Your dream career begins here.