This role is for an experienced OneDrive for Business(ODB) support engineer, with good knowledge around the ODB(Cloud and Desktop client) and the associated services. The individual will be providing Engineering/Operational support for areas involving ODB, with a good understanding of ODB and associated technologies viz, SharePoint online, MS teams, Flows and other M365 services. Also, interim support for Connected backup as well for a short term.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
· Deep knowledge and Experience with managing OneDrive for Business(ODB) deployment of web interface and ODB Desktop.
· Expert level knowledge in troubleshooting ODB desktop client issues and cloud sync issues.
· Good support knowledge and experience in providing 24/7 support.
· Expert knowledge in Incident management, Service requests, Change requests and ServiceNow.
· Experience with Azure AD Group, O365 license management and O365 Groups.
· Exposure to SharePoint online and good understanding of ODB tenant level settings.
· Good knowledge on M365 services such as PowerApps, PowerBI, Flow, Yammer, Planner and MS Teams.
· Capability to help customer to operate the OneDrive for Business services, cloud connectivity, and network infrastructures supporting an enterprise architecture.
· Good knowledge on PowerShell scripting and automation experience using scripts.
· Desirable – Knowledge on Multi-Geo for OneDrive for Business.
ANALYTICAL/DECISION MAKING RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Proactively anticipates service issues before they occur and able to make recommendations around resolution.
· Proactively monitor and manage ODB related components.
· Sound analytical and problem-solving skills are required to manage multiple technical challenges from multiple services and projects simultaneously
· Evaluate recommendations provided for service improvements, with the ability to identify any gaps or alternate solutions.
· Proactively anticipate service issues before they occur and drive suggested changes to execution.
· Needs to have the ability to set up a network of technical and non technical contacts across various teams to help provide appropriate support for existing services, as well as helping to drive delivery of solutions and/or resolution of various problems.
· Candidate must be flexible to the demands of the services we provide and any project to which they are assigned.
· The role may require out of office hours work.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
· 3-7 years of experience working in cloud based environment/ O365 onedrive