Azure Technical Lead
· 8 + years of Experience in Microsoft Technologies (Relevant)
· Responsible for design and Development in C#, Azure Services, Web API, MVC with minimum 6 to 8 years of Experience.
· Experience in Azure Web Apps development and Deployments.
· Experience in Microservices and server less architecture with service fabric, functions and api apps, service bus, message queues
· .NET/ Web API (.NET CORE)
· Visual Studio, TFS, VSTS and GIT
· Implement Azure security
· Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize solutions
· Experience in Server Less Computing – Logic Apps, Functions
· Experience in creating and using ARM Templates.
· Development of basic customizations for Aras PLM with 1 to 2 years of experience.
· Connect to and consume Azure and third-party services
· Modular programming in JS, Angular 6/4+, Type Script and other front-end unit testing tools
· CI/CD, DevSecOps, setting up and managing Build and release pipelines
· Expertise with Azure Active Directory, VNETs, NSGs, ASGs, OAuth and OpenID Connect, Azure traffic manager, CDN, App Gateway and load balancers is an added advantage
· Have good experience in DevOps Pipeline creations.
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Team Player
· Self-starter and highly motivated
· Ability to handle high pressure and fast paced situations
· Excellent presentation skills
· Ability to work with globally distributed teams
Roles and Responsibilities :
· Understand existing application architecture and solution design
· Design individual components and develop the components
· Work with other architects, leads, team members in an agile scrum environment
· Hands on development
· Design and develop applications that can be hosted on Azure cloud
· Design and develop framework and core functionality
· Identify the gaps and come up with working solutions
· Understand enterprise application design framework and processes
· Lead or Mentor junior and/or mid-level developers
· Review code and establish best practices
· Look out for latest technologies and match up with EY use case and solve business problems efficiently
· Ability to look at the big picture
· Proven experience in designing highly secured and scalable web applications on Azure cloud
· Keep management up to date with the progress
· Work under Agile design, development framework
· Good hands on development experience required
· Ensures adherence to Microsoft defined standards for all developed components.
· Supports the development and design of the internal tools and systems.
· Participates in design and development reviews.
· Ensures performance metrics are met and tracked.
· Writes, maintains and implements unit tests.
· Conduct Code Reviews with the help of Development resources