Position: Supervising Associate
Service Line: Markets
Job Title:EMEIA Growth Market Operations & Enablement Manager
The role is primarily focused on assisting EMEIA Growth Markets Leadership team in assessing and managing the continuous improvement of the operations environment to ensure that the business functions efficiently and effectively. This role provides key support to the management team to ensure that the decision makers are well equipped and that the right decisions can be made at the right time based on a deeper understanding of multiple and holistic business data. This role supports the EMEIA Growth Markets team to drive Global Growth Markets initiatives across the EMEIA region related to key programs such as EOY/WEOY, 7 Drivers of Growth/EY Velocity, Strategic Alliances and key client channels such as Family Enterprise, Private Equity, Private Clients, IPO bound companies and Start-ups. This role also supports EMEIA leadership team in driving function based initiatives such as marketing and branding, revenue planning and Middle Market account prioritization.
Overall, this role leverages best practices and works closely with local project teams to execute relevant Global Growth Market initiatives.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities :
· Ability to work with Area Growth Markets leadership team to execute coordinated programs of work and prescribe the processes needed to achieve the required objectives.
· Ability to work with Area Growth Markets leadership team to effectively manage multiple agendas and demanding deadlines. Will need strong analytical skills, and be required to research, develop and help to evaluate innovative alternatives before recommending actions.
· Ability to support complex project plansacross multiple work streams. Must have ability to develop and track status updates, maintain project change logs and design status reports and logs
· Chair project meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members and track progress of work being performed
· Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide updates as needed
· Proactively identify project risks, and opportunities for improving processes
· Act as the knowledge manager for the onshore team and manage databases and/or websites and SharePoint. Manage content including regular review, validating links and content, working with the relevant Communications Lead to manage content
· Preparation of meeting presentations ensuring that they ready for circulation to senior leadership - meeting EY standards
· Act as SPOC to coordinate with other internal GDS teams, e.g. Knowledge, AWS, BMC, Finance, Technology, etc. to leverage existing skills for achieving project goals.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Project Management and able to demonstrate an advanced use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
· Good with data visualisation (be able to convert/demonstrate complex results/presentations into Executive Summary briefings)
· Client focused and service oriented, flexible and pragmatic
· A team player
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (native in English, second language is a plus)
· Ability to manage stakeholders across complex programs
· Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work alongside and gain the trust and respect of a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of seniority
· Strategic thinking - Identifying risk/opportunity areas and highlighting them, thinking ahead of the curve, ability to forecast outcomes to a situation & suggest appropriate solutions.
· Presentation and facilitation skills - Ability to drive meetings, build presentations that interpret the data, creating valuable business insights and delivering the message to the stakeholders
· Proven ability to read, understand and sanitize the data and provide insights
· Ability to grasp or quickly understand the process, objectives / intricacies of projects and move to delivery mode in a short span
· Effective time management and prioritization
· Excellent Communication - Listening, reading, writing & speaking skills
· Self-motivated towards continuous learning and upskilling
· Solution oriented - Ability to focus on solutions in case of ambiguity /uncertainties and not stuck with the problem
· Display a positive attitude, interest to learn new things, capability to work under pressure and thinking out of the box.
· Content management – Familiar with maintenance of SharePoint/ VNext sites, preparation of newsletters, managing surveys etc
Can work independently and requires limited supervision – reports to EMEIA Growth Markets Operations Leader & collaborate with multiple leaders across a multitude of functions.
Flexibility will be required to support stakeholders across various timezones.
Travel is limited (2-3 times in a fiscal year).
Graduate / Post-graduate - (Business Administration and Management)
8-12 years related experience
Project management experience
Experience of data analysis, including presentation of recommendations
PMP, Prince, ITIL, Six Sigma ceritications