As a member of staff within the transfer pricing team, you'll thoroughly and accurately analyze information and apply economic/finance knowledge to client situations, assisting in the preparation of effective approaches to clients' economic circumstances and arriving at logical conclusions. You'll also assist in the delivery of transfer pricing and economic services through timely and responsive services/work products. In addition, you'll prepare documentation, participate in advance pricing agreements (APAs) and assist in defending transfer pricing in audits. You'll also help to develop practical planning solutions. You'll be expected to maintain a high quality of work and to contribute to the achievement of team goals.
· Participate in transfer pricing engagements
· Align tax planning objectives with business operations
· Identify future paths to deal with potential transfer pricing controversy
· Address the tax implications of supply chain restructuring
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
· Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams
· Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
· Build strong internal relationships within the transfer pricing team and across other services
· Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining transfer pricing professionals
· Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Technical skills requirement
· Fresh Graduate (Bachelor or Master degree)with limited working experience majoring in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business or Law from a reputable university
· Minimum GPA of 3.0
· Excellent in written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa
· Solid research and analytical skills
· Work well in team environment and/or independently.
· Highly motivated and strong eagerness to learn.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for progression to the next stage.
Ernst & Young Recruitment Team
Indonesia Stock Exchange Building, Tower I – 12th floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53, Jakarta 12190.