Description de l'offre
With this breadth of service offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
As a junior consultant you will become part of our FAAS (Financial Accounting Advisory Services) department. Within this department we are looking for a profile who is committed to become an expert in the area of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and consolidation. This entails that you will be part of a motivated team working on IFRS conversions, financial reporting, consolidation, accounting analysis, carve-out financials, etc.
Next to your work as a consultant within FAAS, you will also work in your first years of your career as an auditor of industrial companies. In this position, you will work in teams in order to provide independent verification of our clients’ compliance with accounting principles.
Our FAAS and audit teams work with many of the world’s leading and fastest growing companies, as well as with family-owned businesses active in a variety of industries (included, but not limited to power and utilities, chemistry, technology, media and entertainment, etc.)
To qualify for the role you must have
We are looking for students who have an intellectual curiosity, strong analytical skills and attention to details to become part of our team as a consultant/auditor. Consultants and/or auditors with 1 or 2 years of experience can of course also apply for this vacancy. More concretely, we are looking for the following profiles:
· You will graduate this year as a Master in (Applied) Economics, Business Engineering or Commercial Sciences with possibly a thesis in the area relevant for the work we are delivering (IFRS or consolidation);
· You have an understanding of, or at least, an interest in IFRS and/or consolidation;
· You have a drive to increase your technical expertise;
· You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have a good written and spoken knowledge of English;
· You are a critical, curious and results-oriented team player.
What working at EY offers
· You will join a young, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
· We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
· We will support you to “learn on the job” from more experienced professionals in our team, who take on a coaching and mentoring role;
· We offer you an attractive remuneration package.
· We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance.
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
À propos de Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.