EY is a global professional services organization providing consulting, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At a time when the global business environment holds increasingly complex strategic challenges, we know that how organizations manage their capital agenda today will define their competitive position tomorrow. We help them work more efficiently and effectively, ensuring their long-term health by raising, preserving, investing and optimizing capital.
As an EY SaT professional, you will work with the Greek largest organizations, fastest growing companies and private equity firms on some of the biggest and most complex cross-border engagements in the global market.
You will help those clients make better and more informed decisions about how they strategically manage capital and transactions in a changing world. That means advising businesses on how they preserve, optimize, raise and invest their capital to help them achieve their strategic objectives.
Your client responsibilities
· Perform industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information
· Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams
· Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
· Secure and enhance client relationships at the appropriate level and present a positive impression of the firm
Your people responsibilities
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
· Build strong internal relationships with members of the TAS team and other EY services
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
· Strong academic record including, a degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
· A postgraduate degree in a related field or professional qualification would be considered an asset
· Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Financial modeling skills
· Effective written and verbal communication
· Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
· Completed military obligations (where applicable)
What we are looking for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.Plus, we offer:
· Plenty of training opportunities
· A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions
· Exposure to colleagues and senior stakeholders across the business
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.