EY is a global professional services organization providing consulting, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
We are currently seeking highly skilled and motivated individuals to join our Consulting practice, which is among others, a leading service provider to Banking, Insurance and other large corporate clients in a variety of industries, both locally and internationally.
You will work in multi-disciplinary teams that provide a broad range of advisory services. Working together, we help clients better assess and improve their operations, grow revenue and manage risks to increase shareholder value. Team members include professionals with a variety of backgrounds including excellent academic credentials as well as deep professional experience.
· Excellent academic background, including both at a minimum a bachelor and a master degree in: Data Science, Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Engineering, Operational Research, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other related field.Ph.D. will be considered an asset.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (in particular MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
· Depending on role, skills in quantitative analysis packages (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Matlab) and programming in a variety of languages are either required or will be considered an asset.
· Strong written and verbal communication, both in English and Greek.Knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset.
· Ability and comfort in researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, emerging trends, new technologies and methodologies.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Willingness and ability to travel and work abroad for international projects.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Completed military obligations (where applicable).
· No previous working experience is required, although it will be considered an asset.
What we are looking for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.Plus, we offer:
· Plenty of training opportunities
· A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions
· Exposure to colleagues and senior stakeholders across the business
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.