Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY toidentify new technology-based opportunities faster, and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT) – EWTsupports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. EWT will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst provides the proper execution of requests for more advanced desktop or network security access in accordance with EY’s compliance policies. This role applies moderate technical knowledge effectively to execute restorative activities that support the secure management of digital identities and associated access control functions including those that are more complex or wide reaching in nature. The role maintains proper adherence to the terms of the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) as well as the specific directives guiding an end user’s security clearance. The role executes entitlement and connectivity requests within the appropriate timeframe and directives of the IAM remit. The role records and maintains all proper aligned activities within the IT central repository known as the Active Directory and other applications within the Identity & Access operations environment. The role is an individual contributor but may be asked to provide training and mentoring to the more junior members of the team as needed. The role is managed in the day to day activities by the IAM Specialist.
Your key responsibilities
· Acts as second and third tier (Levels 2 and 3) technical support for customer account inquiries in effectively resolving or escalating incidents and inquiries related to access or account management services support across multiple environments and technology platforms.
· Resolves certificate management and account provisioning activities such as certificates required for secure application access and passwords and user IDs required for access to an IT application, system or resource.
· Conducts operation-level troubleshooting activities to identify and implement efficient incident resolution action that minimizes end user and/or system downtime.
· Conducts proper root cause analysis and make recommendations to improve IAM processes or prevent future occurrence of end user access issues.
· Provides provisioning and de-provisioning activities for end users using appropriate methods, tools, and applications and with adherence to compliance directives such as Global Information Security Policy: Code of Connection and other IAM procedural directives.
· Performs formal audit reconciliation procedures required to protect systems from unauthorized or improper access and maintains the integrity and security an end user’s digital identity and access controls.
· Identifies and escalates to management potential security issues. Recommends improvements to address noted security issues or gaps
· Executes assigned activities in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operational Level Agreements (OLA) which governs user account provisioning and other aspects such as “length of time to resume services” requirements.
· Creates and maintains of all identity related information within the Active Directory platform and other systems so that access information is globally secure and cross checked by management for proper and appropriate access clearance.
· Develops and maintains the necessary documentation of security procedures. Appropriately communicates these to end users and other IT Services support teams.
Moderate analytical skills are required to probe for understanding and address as appropriate end-user provisioning and de-provisioning issues. The role is expected to make sound decisions in addressing end-user’s access and other security related issues and to recommend improvements to address security issues or gaps. The role has the ability to make general decisions without guidance and direction in problem solving based upon a solid knowledge of the IAM functions, processes and procedures. The role drives the priority and time management of their own efforts to support/resolve assigned activities and communicate results and findings to end users and management as necessary.
Skills and attributes for success
· Has an advanced knowledge of EY’s desktop environment (PC applications, standard software, mobile devices, Telephony, network, switching servers and general connectivity) for the assigned location and region as well as security access functions.
· Demonstrated awareness of key security trends and applied knowledge of the systems/applications change management process to communicate any changes that affect the security of the application within the role’s location or region.
· Time management skills to prioritize workload and work through assignments and activities with efficiency and minimal supervision.
· Basic consultative skill to effectively questioning and conduct core issue analysis, select and apply appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications to independently resolve complex incidents and problems.
· Solid advanced interpersonal skills to deals effectively with individual, group, or situational conflicts through direct interaction with end users. Able to support peers within IT teams in collaborative activities as well as effectively support training and mentoring assignments to IAM Administrators and others as needed.
· Strong oral communication skills in the English language to work effectively with end users and IT peers. May require fluency in local languages depending on region/location of assignment.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft’s Active Directory and basic knowledge of Outlook/Exchange, Oracle Identity Manager and File Share access Technologies related to user/group provisioning to effectively provide for core user identity management.
The role is an individual contributor managed day to day by the IAM Specialist in the region or specific country.
The role may be one in which the day to day activities may potentially be across time zones, using telephone, email and instant messaging. As such the role may require the advanced discipline of self-direction and autonomy as needed in a remote working or work from home arrangement. The role may also require the periodic allocation of additional time on the job to ensure multiple demands and escalating issues are managed in a timely manner to restore services.
To qualify for the role you must have
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
· Approximately 3 to 5 years of security administration experience in support of IT products or security administration and working knowledge of large IT organization operations.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. [Recommended for Associate to Supervising Associate roles]