Global Compliance and Reporting is an integrated suite of Tax and Accounting services that EY provides to our multinational clients. GCR offers the ease of managing compliance & regulatory filings by:
· Taking care of the complexity of regulatory affairs across multiple jurisdictions
· Centrally managing the global compliance and reporting activities
· Controlling the cost of managing compliance across various countries
Each client is referred to as an engagement and the GCS team is responsible for ensuring the delivery as per the service level agreements. Globally, tax and accounts preparation activities are conducted mostly in the local countries and hence requires a wide network of EY professionals to work together to deliver to the client expectations. A central team (GCS) works with this global network of EY professionals to ensure client’s compliance and reporting obligations across the globe are met on time. The GCS team project manages the engagement and together with the client facing teams in Americas, EMEIA and APAC forms the service management office for the client.
Your key responsibilities
This role is all about handling a portfolio of Global Compliance and Reporting clients and a team of analyst where you will act as the first point of escalation relating to quality and service delivery. We’ll look to you for working with Global Engagement managers and Coordinators to understand client requirements and ensure engagements are managed effectively and efficiently.
Skills and attribute to success:
· Identify pain areas in the processes and create enablers to overcome process issues
· Apply project management concepts to manage engagement delivery
· Monitor and flag engagement and people issues to local and engagement leadership
· Identify service delivery and process gaps which can be fixed to improve service delivery
· Consult with offshore teams on best practices for engagement set up and management
· Responsible for the customer satisfaction scores of the portfolio People aspects:
· Develop engagement management knowledge of individuals working on your portfolio
· Conduct trainings on client and engagement management concepts to wider teams
· Network with off-shore teams to create and maintain good relationship
· Review engagement deliverables and coach staff members on best practices
· Identify training gaps for self and team and work with leadership to bridge gaps
To qualify for the role, you must have:
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably Commerce or Business degree
· 2 to 4 years of total work experience
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both written and oral
Ideally, you must have:
· Demonstrating strong analytical and project management skills
· Experience in account coordination
· Experience in client-management and/or coordinating with stakeholders
· Experience in working in a multi-cultural and team environment
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both written and oral
· Be proficient in Word/PowerPoint/Excel - working knowledge of MS office
What we are looking for
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with the ability to work in a collaborative environment to provide exceptional client service across global sites. You’ll be a confident team player developing strong people management skills and picking up new skills which will help you solve complex problems. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.