· Develop, mentor and supervise Analysts and Advanced Analysts:
· Act as a counselor for Analysts and Advanced Analysts.
· Proactively recognize issues and recommend solutions.
· Proactively seek opportunities to diversify client load and exposure to different teams.
· Foster collaboration and constructive communication within the team.
· Demonstrate leadership and executive presence.
· Demonstrate basic presentation and public speaking skills, while actively participating in meetings.
· Communicate in face-to-face situations, by phone and via email, and determine the appropriate mechanism for communicating, given the situation.
· Display general knowledge of engagement “big picture” and work towards obtaining appropriate certification.
· Manage own and/or other’s impact on project economics, including controlling costs, monitoring budget to actual differences.
· Communicate your progress and the project status to supervisors worldwide.
· Take ownership of your schedule and proactively seek work when necessary to meet your annual chargeability goal.
· Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently.
· Explore the opportunity of going on rotation.
Your people responsibilities:
In addition to specific competencies required for your role, you will also focus on developing the following in relation to firm-wide competencies:
· Identifying opportunities for process improvement.
· Ensuring use of the methodologies, tools and technology specific to tax.
· Encouraging others to ask critical questions and share their ideas and concerns openly.
· Helping people contribute more by clarifying performance expectations and providing balanced and constructive feedback with specific behavioural examples.
· Developing strengths and opportunities collaboratively with team members by encouraging people to take action following feedback.
· Contributing to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges.
· Maintaining focus of team members on work products; holding others accountable for timely completion of high-quality work.
· Showing a sense of urgency in responding to clients and team needs by responding to all queries/concerns promptly.
· Focusing team members on key quality drivers for work assignments.
· Building positive relationships with internal professionals and client personnel by demonstrating integrity and genuineness.
· Should be EA certified.