EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
· Demonstrating the ability to find information from EY and client resource efficiently
· Demonstrating effective written and oral communication skills
· Documenting all tasks and timelines, resource, requirements to clarify scope and scale of projects
· Assist seniors in managing client and projects
· Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently.
Your client responsibilities
· Validate client data & interact with U.S. teams.
· Analyze the client data and prepare work papers.
· Prepare tax returns and other informational forms as prescribed by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
· Delivering high quality product within stipulated time.
· Project Management
· Multi-Tasking on various projects.
· Comply with the Firm's Compliance Procedure.
Your people responsibilities
· Be able to guide and help new staff.
· Work with the Tax Seniors in meeting project deliverable timelines.
Technical skills requirements
· Should have a minimum of 1 year / at least 500 hours of experience in preparing US Tax Returns.
· Should have enough experience to prepare complex Tax Returns.
Additional skills requirements
· Should be client service focused