The Compliance Team at GTH partners with other EY offices across the globe to provide an array of compliance solutions to our clients. The team works on short to long term engagements to provide assistance in establishing, maintaining and reviewing the outputs of business functions and compliance programs.
The team consists of professionals experienced in Know Your Customer (KYC) Remediation, AML (Anti Money Laundering) transaction review, Wealth & Asset Management, conducting look-back reviews, compliance risk assessment reviews, loan file reviews, compliance testing, Volcker compliance, FATCA etc. The scope of deliverables is growing rapidly due to increased regulatory activity. We are currently looking for an analyst to work on a KYC (Know your Customer) project for a multinational banking client from Bangalore.
Screening and KYC checks
Review customer’s background information against watch person lists, sanction lists, PEP’s lists using tools such as World Check, Norkom and other search engines
What our Practice offers you?
We have one of the industry's largest and most experienced teams, with professionals recruited from top financial institutions and businesses, bringing with them deep product and market knowledge. Our considerable resources allows us to perform, even under the most demanding market conditions. The dynamic and growing practice of compliance offers you the chance to work on new areas developing your skills and competencies. The changing nature of the regulations ensures that the work always remains fairly fresh. You get exposure to multiple clients and industries.
Global Banking and Financial Institutions
Who we are:
We are in the business of delivering seamless, consistent, high-quality professional services worldwide. We have 190,000 individuals across 150 countries, with an array of talents, who deliver these services daily.
United by the belief that every person, organization and community needs help to achieve their potential, we strive to use our talents to make a real difference to each other, to our clients and to the communities in which we work and live.
Whether your career lies in assurance, tax, transaction, advisory or core business services, you will be joining an organization where you count as an individual and everything you need for professional and personal success is already in place.
Ernst & Young operates from 8 cities* in India (www.ey.com/india) with a work force of over 2400 people, who work towards the firm’s vision of being the trusted business advisor that contributes most to the success of people and clients. Global Tax Advisory Services, Risk and Business Solutions and Transaction Advisory Services are the core services offered by the firm in India.
About E&Y Global Delivery Services (GDS):
Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. Since 2001 EY has grown by over 100,000 people and seen tremendous change and globalization, and GDS has always grown, evolved and adapted along with EY itself.
GDS is one of EY’s greatest global assets with 22,000 smart, dedicated and incredibly responsive people in five countries around the world. It plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy by providing efficient and effective support to our service lines and enablement functions.
GDS spans all geographies, practices, services lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply-integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
· Demonstrate keen interest in compliance and regulatory issues related to Banking & Capital Markets industry and participants
· Take ownership and initiatives to improve the status quo
· Multi-task, learn on the job and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Deliver exceptional client service
· Pay attention to detail while maintaining a holistic view on the big picture
· Logical minded with common sense approach
· Be comfortable in asking questions, even in front of a big audience
· Seek to understand the overall process and objective before beginning to work on it
· Escalate issues and problems, articulate clearly to leadership, onshore and client team
· Demonstrate integrity, respect and be able to work collaboratively with team members
· Possess energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead
· MBA with an emphasis in Compliance, Risk, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Technology or a related financial field
· Must have PC proficiency, including MS Excel
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills for client interactions
· Must be willing to work in the shifts if required
· Must have effective project management and teamwork skills, and the ability to work under pressure
· Willing to Travel and work for short or long duration from other sites in Bangalore, other cities in India and abroad with minimal supervision