Job advert – Reporting Delivery Lead
The People Data Reporting and Analytics team enables EY to make informed, evidence-based, commercial decisions to drive business value and deliver on EY’s purpose to build a better working world. We are internal business advisors interacting with all levels of talent supporting reporting at a global, area, region, and country level. It is our job to ensure talent has the insights to answer business questions and measure the success of talent initiatives.
Your key responsibilities
As a delivery lead, you will work with the reporting product owner, who owns the reporting strategy, and be responsible for the delivery of enhancements on the Workforce Planning [WFP] CoE reporting portfolio.
You will have to develop & maintain a deep subject matter expertise on WFP (and its ecosystem at EY) quickly. On top of having a profound technical knowledge, you should have outstanding consultation and facilitation skills to enable the development of reports according to a design thinking methodology.
Key responsibilities include:
· working the reporting product owner to document requirements
· co-designing (user stories and mockups) new reports and enhancements to existing ones with key clients’ representatives
· managing the delivery of reports and dashboards (i.e. technical release management planning).
Skills and attributes for success
· Extensive technical experience in commercial reporting eco systems (current software in use include Power BI, SSRS, SQL)
· Good working knowledge of both HR & financial metrics used in a professional services environment
· Operational experience of HR and/or finance processes, systems, and data flows
· Be experienced in managing agile product(s) releases in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to consult with stakeholders to understand strategy and gather requirements
· Demonstrate ability to create visualizations to tell a story
· Strong relationship and communication skills across multiple countries and cultures
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing stakeholders to meet requirements and deadlines
· Excellent teaming skills are required to work in a virtual environment with the ability to work independently, across time zones
What we look for
To be successful in this role, you must be a self-starter with a positive can-do attitude who takes ownership and responsibility of their work. You should enjoy learning new things in a rapid changing environment with many deliverables and competing priorities and stakeholders.
What working at EY offers
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. You come to EY to be even better, to be exceptional. You come here because of the people and the culture, to contribute to the highest performing teams, to be challenged and stretched every step of the way. You can be yourself in a place where people value differences and listen to each other. What is the EY experience? It’s the opportunity to do something exceptional, something that matters. It’s owning your career, shaping your future and becoming the leader you want to be. It’s how together we build a better working world, because better begins with you.