Are you bright, ambitious and business minded? Do you want a career that will challenge and reward you? Joining the Accounting Compliance & Reporting (ACR) team is a great opportunity to build a career within the EY team to help fulfil your aspirations & shape your career.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accounting Compliance & Reporting Consultant to join our team. In this role, you will assist with the delivery of Statutory Financial, Tax and Management reporting for a diverse range of clients.
This opportunity will enable you to play a key role in helping clients to comply with their increasingly complex reporting requirements and allow you to develop your own reporting knowledge within a new and expanding team.
Your key responsibilities
· Preparation of Financial Statements under Ukrainian Accounting Standards, IFRS and/or US GAAP
· Tax accounting (Preparation of VAT and CPT returns)
· Preparation of conversion US GAAP/IFRS to UAS
· Maintenance and/or review of accounting records
· Payroll calculation and reporting
Skills and attributes for success
· Analytical and critical thinking
· Good business English and Ukrainian writing skills
· Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Ability to work in a team in a multitasking environment
· Positive attitude to work and challenging assignments
To qualify for the role you must have
· Relevant experience of work no less than 1 year
· University degree in Economics
· Good business English
· 1C - advanced user
· SAP, Oracle, GJ Edwards - good to have
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Good knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting standards, knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP is an advantage
· Working knowledge of SAP, Oracle, 1C, familiarity tax authorities’ software (Medoc, OPZ) is an advantage
What we look for
We are looking for a person who prepared to begin working in a friendly team in a multi- tasking environment with a positive attitude to work and challenging assignments. If you dream of a career in accounting and taxation within a major international company, this vacancy is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY provides its employees with a broad package of compensation that includes voluntary medical insurance, the opportunity to engage in professional training, as well as a whole number of specialized programmers designed to support the physical and social well-being of employees.
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.