The position supports Tax Experience Management (EM) team in Central region (United States). In the Experience Management team we give support to different stakeholders, being their connected business advisors, as we provide them with reports and insights on how the business is doing in terms of hours, utilization and other relevant KPIs.
What are you going to do?
· Provide resource planning analysis on a standard and ad-hoc basis
· Assist with the leverage of existing reports and tools available at EY
· Lead or support additional projects as assigned
· Independently respond to EM and internal client’s ad hoc reporting requests while also being responsible for producing reoccurring reports within agreed upon deadlines
· Responsible for maintaining adequate coverage of ad hoc reporting requests during business hours (may require overtime)
What do we need from you?
· Advanced student or graduated onBusiness Administration, International Relations,Communication,Global Business or related.
· 0-3 years data analyst (or equivalent experience) dealing with international stakeholders
· Advanced aptitude in Microsoft Office (Excel, in particular)
· Ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data and information from a variety of sources
· Strong business English, communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent problem solving, solution oriented and analytical skills, combined with business acumen.
· Time management skills and ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
· Developed attention to detail and focus on data integrity.
· Flexible in adapting to constantly changing priorities.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM /10 -7PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.