EY is a global professional services organization providing assurance, advisory, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. We are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
EY's commitment to the quality and integrity of our audits is exemplified by our global audit methodology and our thorough quality controls that are applied to every client engagement. Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources for our audit professionals, these enable us to deliver quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders.
If you’re a top student who wants to get a jump start on the recruiting process, then we’ve got the program for you this summer. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Experience EY: Come Experience EY in an interactive conference that will help you better understand EY’s people, culture and practices while forging relationships with our employees in the office you are looking to work in. This year, we are holding conferences in our Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver offices. Please see below for the program dates and which location is best for you!
Montreal (including Quebec City and Ottawa applicants)
May 13 th – May 14 th
March 17 th at 11:59pm
May 21 st – May 22 nd
March 31 st at 11:59pm
Calgary (including Edmonton applicants)
June 11 th – June 12 th
March 29 th at 11:59pm
Toronto (including Winnipeg applicants)
July 9 th – July 10 th
March 29 th at 11:59pm
Qualifying candidates must be students in business and/or accounting who:
· Are currently enrolled in an undergraduate university program;
· Hold a significant interest in pursuing the CPA designation;
· Are available for summer internship, co-op, or full-time opportunities in 2021 (and/or full-time January 2022 for Quebec);
· Possess integrity, maturity, dependability and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities;
· Demonstrate analytical, teamwork and organizational skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills;
· Are available during conference dates to attend local programs.
How to apply:
Please submit the following in one PDF document (in the order below) , by the application deadline listed above:
· Cover letter or a paragraph describing why you are interested in attending the conference and what you hope to experience and learn from the program(s);
· Transcript (can be unofficial)
The day following your application deadline you will be provided with a topic and a link for an additional online component to your application. You will be required to submit a 2 minute video discussing the provided topic. Depending on the city you are applying for, you will then have either 24-48 hours to complete this video.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Only successful candidates will be contacted.