Description de l'offre
Executive (Junior Manager) (Ops) Transaction Strategy and Execution – EY Parthenon
Are you building your tomorrow, today? Then think about a career with our Transaction Strategy and Execution (TSE) team. The TSE team is the largest combined Operations and IT team in Europe. We have a market-leading proposition to create and maximise value for our clients, whether they are acquiring or divesting assets, or undertaking operational restructuring.
We work on the most complex and high profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors. We are a group of experienced industry professionals with a background in IT and Operations who are serial transaction advisers, which enables us to bring a wealth of deep sector and functional knowledge to our clients. As a team, we prepare and execute separation and integration plans, identify ideas and sources of value enhancement, as well as advise on risk mitigation and the successful change of operations, functions and people.
You'll advise clients across all sectors, supporting key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions. Part of your role will also involve developing experience across a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. operational and IT due diligence, carve-out planning), post-deal (e.g. integration planning, tracking) and restructuring (e.g. rapid cost reduction). Having a commercial mind-set is key to this consulting based role.
Skills and Attributes for success
· Project Management – be part of project teams comprising colleagues from our transactions and advisory practices
· Business and Commercially Driven – working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with strong business acumen to really help add value to our clients
· Business Development - assist in aspects of business origination, including pitches and presentations, and attending meetings with clients to help sell work. Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work
· Learning - Learn and develop technical and personal skills to support achievement of career goals, through a blend of structured learning, coaching and experiences
· Building Relationships - Strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
To qualify for the role you must have
Specialism in at least two of these areas:
· Professional services / consulting;
· Transactions: ideally due diligence, carve-out or integrations experience; or
· Deep understanding of one or more core operational functions
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to link operational analysis to financial statements, and understand the implications of findings to client strategy
Ideally you’ll also have
· Experience of delivering high-quality reports and presentations
· Strong team participation skills, particularly teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, coupled with the ability to coach and mentor juniors
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
· Professionalism and consistency in approach to client work, internal business and practice development projects
What we are looking for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, driven, and have a passion to be part of a fast-paced, successful transaction team. Being a strong team player is also important as well as someone who is happy to work flexibly over a number of client deals across the UK and Globally.
About EY Parthenon
EY-Parthenon teams work with clients to navigate complexity by helping them to reimagine their eco-systems, reshape their portfolios and reinvent themselves for a better future. With global connectivity and scale, EY-Parthenon teams focus on Strategy Realized — helping CEOs design and deliver strategies to better manage challenges while maximizing opportunities as they look to transform their businesses. From idea to implementation, EY-Parthenon teams help organizations to build a better working world by fostering long-term value. EY-Parthenon is a brand under which a number of EY member firms across the globe provide strategy consulting services. For more information, please visitey.com/parthenon .
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Please note: Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. We ask because it matters!
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.