We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Global Captive Insurance Support team (EY PII Services Limited) in Toronto. You will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for our Captive Insurance management team members in multiple countries. As a driven administrative professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY PII Services Limited deliver exceptional quality services to our clients. The incumbent must be highly motivated, and demonstrate a positive demeanor and initiative
Your key responsibilities
As an Executive Assistant at EY PII Services Limited you will provide full administrative support to a global management team (currently in Toronto, Bermuda and London). You are a driven administrative professional who enjoys working in tandem with your colleagues while striving to understand and anticipate needs to exceed expectations. Your key responsibilities include:
· Time and Calendar Management: Establishing a systematic method for self and others to track time commitments including time reporting needed to support financial and compliance reporting and completing tasks based on scheduling needs; independently managing multiple calendars by scheduling appointments, anticipating needs, changing and rearranging meetings; and maintaining management team and group calendars.
· · Travel Arrangements: Coordinating and booking frequently complex international and domestic travel and associated logistics.
· Meeting and Event Coordination: Coordinating, arranging, and booking for on-site and off-site Board, Committee and other leadership meetings and events in different time zones, including logistics (e.g. communications, location, meals, equipment, materials, RSVPs, hotel booking and contracting, and travel).
· Financial management support : Using appropriate tools to ensure compliance of time and expense tracking/reporting. Having a general understanding of financial principles as they relate to the preparation of complex expense reports and reconciliation of expenses.
· Practice Support: Develop in-depth knowledge of the Insurance Team’s operations to support the functions as needed.
· Document preparation & management: Using EY and EYPII branding standards to create, revise, and format documents and presentations. Using independent judgment to compose general, non-technical business documents. Is privy to, and must protect confidential materials. Following an organized filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents (including EYPII’s corporate minute book).
Overtime required as needed
Skills and attributes for success
· Committed to contributing to a strong team culture to ensure success
· Develop and maintain relationships with executive leadership
· Sound judgement regarding confidential and sensitive matters
· Strong communications, organizational and time management skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Post secondary education and/or equivalent relevant experience
· Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, withproven ability to learn customized software/tools
· Aptitude to differentiate when to act independently or team with others
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Professional services firm experience
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers, that have a very strong attention to detail and the ability to meet multiple projects simultaneously and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you to decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
· Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.