EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
EY is currently seeking a qualified candidate for an excellent career opportunity as an Executive Assistant for our Enterprise Support Services group who is rapidly growing:
The Executive Assistant provides full administrative support to a management team of client serving executives. This individual has the ability to demonstrate a standard of excellence, enjoys challenges, and is results-driven. The incumbent must also be highly motivated and demonstrate the ability to use his/her own initiative and manage time effectively.
· Document Preparation & Management: Formats and edits letters, memos, reports and presentations from draft stage to client-ready work. Uses independent judgment to compose general, non-technical business documents. Is privy to, and must protect, confidential materials. Follows an organized filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents.
· Financial Management Support: Has in-depth knowledge of, and performs tasks supporting the client engagement management process including, understanding of independence regulations, using appropriate tools to open client and engagement codes and ensures compliance of time and expense tracking/reporting.
· Billings: Assists partners and their engagement team with client billings by liaising with the financial management group to process Work in Process (WIP) system reports, tracking expenses, drafting and finalizing invoices, time transfers and relieving WIP
· Time and Calendar Management: Establishes a systematic method for self and others to track time commitments and the completion of tasks based on clients' preferences. Independently manages multiple calendars by scheduling appointments, anticipating needs, changes and rearranging meetings as appropriate.
· Meeting Coordination: Coordinates and makes arrangements for on-site and off-site meetings and events including logistics (e.g., communication, location, meals, equipment, materials, RSVPs, and travel.).
· Travel Planning: Coordinates cost-effective and sometimes complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for individuals and groups.
· Client Relationship Management: Regularly meets with client serving executives to obtain a strong understanding of their needs. Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external clients to understand the business and client needs.
· Other duties as required
Other Responsibilities may include:
· Managing internal and external events calendar
· Participating in coordination of internal/external events
· Managing the sponsorship and donation requests
· Updating various databases
To qualify, candidates must have:
· Minimum 3 years related experience in an administrative role/environment preferred
· Post-secondary education (preferred)
· Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with an aptitude to learn standard firm software and other relevant applicants and technical/office equipment at an intermediate level
· General understanding of financial principles as it relates to the billing of chargeable time
· Proven ability to differentiate when to take action independently or to partner as a team
· Ability to multi-task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
· Demonstrates sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters
· Bilingual (English/French) is a must
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.