The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for a Digital Data Analyst within the Brand, Marketing & Communications team in our Melbourne office. You could also be located within another capital city in Australia.
Reporting to the Marketing Automation lead, you will be responsible for establishing and automating campaign intelligence reportingsolutions by developing complexqueries to aggregate and transform large data sets into dashboards using data visualisation tools.Being comfortable with distilling large amounts of data into actionable insights to enable campaign owners to make strategic data-driven decisions is essential. You must be process driven and able to implement/automate well-defined processes and procedures to improve speed to market.
You must be an excellent communicator both written and verbal,be comfortable with facilitating data education sessions and training end-users on reporting solutions. We are looking for a team player who is a natural problem solver, flexible and willing to roll up their sleeves to assist with building email marketing campaigns and conducting manual data work when required.
Your key responsibilities
· Establish a campaign intelligence reporting solution that can produce insights and be automated using data visualization tools
· Conduct and facilitate data education sessions to aid in upskilling the broader BMC team and to assist with influencing change to ensure a data first mindset
· Use various campaign analytical methods ( descriptive, diagnostic and predictive ) to find actionable insights that can be turned into practical go-to-market campaign recommendations
· Analyse website/email/social behavioural data ( lead intelligence ), demographics, firmographics that could be used for future lead gen, lead nurture campaigns.
· Manage, coach and develop offshore data team/individuals as demand for services increases
· Build/execute email marketing campaigns using Marketo, develop custom account reporting, target audience segmentation logic, tagging, analyse campaign performance and develop A/B tests
· Document clear processes and procedures andenforce reporting protocols and policies on a regular basis
Skills and attributes for success
· 5+ years’ hands on experience manipulating and analysing large data sets and designing and developing automated campaign dashboards using data visualisation tools.Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Power BI, Excel (Power Query & M)and SharePoint preferred
· 3+ years’ hands-on experience within Marketo which is our marketing automation solution
· 3+ years’ hands-on experience with third-party applications like, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Experience Manager
· Strong understanding and experience in email marketing and CRM (SAP Cloud for Customer) systems
· 3+ years’ people management experience and must be able towork with and drive performance from diverse project team and colleagues around the world
Ideally, you’ll also have
· 5+ years’ experience as a Digital Data Analyst within a large complex B2B organisation
· Familiarity with complex, multi-national organizations
· Strong project management skills and experience with juggling multiple projects at once
· Ability to derive and present insights from data with a strong focus on storytelling
· A passion for understanding and translating complex data in a way that is simple for non-technical audiences
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. In addition, our comprehensiveTotal Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. This includes;
· a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
· personalisedcareer development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
· a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career.
EY is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process for people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application firstname.lastname@example.org or phone+61 3 8650 7788.
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process will be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $ including 9.5% superannuation.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.