Description de l'offre
The Cyber Defense Technology Support Specialist for Security Technology Services (STS) provides a level of advanced technical support for execution of the daily management, administration and maintenance activities aligned to protecting Information Technology (IT) global endpoint security infrastructure including personal Firewall, encryption technologies, hardening tools, EDR and antivirus protection. The role responds to internal and external security threats or unauthorized access intrusions to the infrastructure that are identified via IT staff and end-user incidents escalated from Service desk for EY’s endpoint devices such as desktop personal computers (PCs), laptops and servers. The role performs restorative and maintenance actions using basic troubleshooting to more advanced technical skills so that the end user’s technical equipment continues to comply with specific security and control criteria for access granted to EY’s network resources. The role provides remediation activities to maintain and support the global endpoint environment for the IT infrastructure and its network connectivity. The role additionally assists, as part of a team of skilled technicians, in technical implementation support tasks and activities for security improvements aligned to protection directives. The role maintains accurate information and data regarding IT staff and end-user issues within the service management system, ServiceNow, and operates according to EY’s policies and standards. The role is an individual contributor and is managed by the CD Technology Team Lead in STS.
What are you going to do?
• Provides a level of advanced technical support for execution of the daily management, administration and maintenance activities aligned to protecting IT global security infrastructure including, encryption technologies, hardening tools, EDR and antivirus protection. The role responds to internal and external security threats or unauthorized access intrusions to the infrastructure that are identified via IT staff and end-user incidents escalated from the Service desk for EY’s endpoint devices such as desk top personal computers (PCs), laptops and servers.
• Recognizes and applies the prescribed methodology within such industry frameworks as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) to identify basic and advanced problems with security threats or unauthorized access conditions referred to STS by Information Technology (IT) teams such as the Service Desk.
• Performs restorative and maintenance actions remotely using troubleshooting and technical skills that may be advanced in nature to perform triage, analysis, response and remediation for infrastructure breaches.
• Determines activities with network services, software/systems engineering and/or application development in which security issues require escalation to other teams. Can work, as needed, in collaboration with those individuals who have more advanced technical knowledge.
• Assists, as part of a team of skilled technicians, in technical implementation support tasks and activities for security improvements in response to specific EY identified malware threats or to align security technologies and connectivity to industry standards.
• Identifies, analyzes and escalates noted patterns in incidents associated with EY Cyber Defense technologies as well as with network connectivity intrusions to isolate a specific cause or recognize trends as a prevention of future re-occurrence utilizing reports and metrics generated from the ServiceNow application.
• Acts as a mentor or trainer to junior members of staff on tasks or activities that require specific guidance. Coaches aligned individuals in best practices to guide their success.
What do we need from you?
• The role requires advanced analytical skills to probe for understanding and addressing as appropriate both common and more complex IT staff and end-user incidents escalated from the GO Service Desk. The role is expected to make sound decisions to address a single end-user’s endpoint device or network connectivity intrusion or in guiding broader global functionality issues that may affect portions of entire business units. The role needs to drive the priority and time management of their own efforts to support/resolve assigned activities and communicate results and findings to end users and management as necessary.
• Well defined analytical skills to conduct effective issue analysis so that key issues are properly identified and effective solutions are provided. Uses analytics to identify issues for solution as well as escalation for security issues and breaches that have wider impact.
• Working knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) to identify industry standards and procedures for Incident, Problem, Change and Knowledge as required by the role’s remit.
• Takes an active role in building and advancing knowledge of EY’s global data protection policies and compliance directives with specific focus on Cyber Defense security technologies to restrict unauthorized access against malicious software intrusions.
• Solid familiarity of EY’s businesses supported within the location to recognize the impact of Cyber Defense technology issues to a specific business unit and to engage and participate with confidence on escalating issues that impacts a particular desktop, business or location.
• Strong advanced interpersonal skills to adapt personal communication styles to the style of others, to engage, as a thought leader, with all levels of the organization, staying calm under pressure and to maintain the credibility the business has in STS technical support.
• Advanced time management skills to prioritize workload and work through issues and incidents with efficiency and guide others in same.
• Strong oral communication skills in the English language to work effectively with all levels of end users and IT personal.
• Advanced knowledge in current and future features of aligned technology to the role’s remit including but not limited to:
• Antivirus environments including backend infrastructure and clients for workstations, servers and Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices.
• DNS Security.
• Endpoint Detection and response (EDR).
• Vulnerability scanning.
• SaaS security solutions.
• Industry standard encryption products including and hardening tools.
• Common Malware operating practices and remediation techniques and tools.
• IT’s current platform technologies as used by endpoint services including Structured Query Language (SQL), Internet Information Services (IIS), and the Microsoft Windows Server among others.
• Solid market awareness and experience in a wide range security tools including but not limited too; Spyware removal tools and network based appliances
• IT service management tool, ServiceNow, to record incidents and remediation as well as guide others in features and functions.
• Bachelor's degree in computer related field or equivalent work experience.
• Approximately 3-5 years of experience in information security.
• Certification Requirements:
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL v2 or v3 Foundations training) (preferred)
• GSEC/CISSP (preferred)
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.